Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

Vivino has an offer of 30% off in everything, up to $75 as long you enroll at their version of stewarship (Vivino Plus), which cost $1 in the first month and $4.99 monthly if you dont cancel…code is PLUS30

7 Likes

Great deal on the Booker My Favorite Neighbor, about $30/bottle

2 Likes

Citi Merchant Offers loaded more of those $30 off $100 WDC purchases on a couple of my cards… However one of these that I used the fourth quarter of last year DID NOT TRIGGER and I have not chased it down so your mileage may vary. Although the T&C do not specify it must be a single purchase, I now think these do NOT work like the Amex Offer variant, which are cumulative, so I would assume the Citi ones must be a single purchase to automatically trigger.

The average time it takes me to fix Citi Offers via chat or phone, is 20-30 min. The reps tend to be unfamiliar with them.

3 Likes

I don’t recall seeing this before, but an Amex Offer for $21 off $100 purchase at B21 showed up on our AmexOffer page. I realize plenty of WB’s have their issues with that vendor, but perhaps that discount is interesting to someone.

1 Like

I have this offer too. Never ordered from them before.

Do you possibly have a short recap of these issues that people tend to have? Or a thread link?

3 Likes

Alfert had some during the Airing of the Grievances.

1 Like

I can’t speak to others’ complaints, but I have personally ordered from them a bunch and never had any problems.

3 Likes

I’ve had no problems either.

No problems with B-21 for me. I already used this Amex Offer

1 Like

Looks like we have below W-S low pricing on some intriguing 2019 BDX at WDC. Worthwhile IMO even in the current meager cashback/coupon environment. NY Warehouse has Figeac at $190, Palmer $250, Lynch Bages $130

3 Likes

FL warehouse has decent pricing on some LdH as well. Just need some decent coupon or rebate action.

1 Like

LOVE50 for 50/300 at wine.com, still no good cash back though

4 Likes

getcozy50 50/350
getcozy30 30/250

3 Likes

There’s a Morrellwine amex offer for 30 off 150 spent, usable up to 3x. Does anyone know if this can be used in one large purchase of >450 for 90 off, or does it need to be spent on 3 separate occassions?

Get a $30 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $150 in one or more purchases in-store at Morrell Wine and Company or online at morrellwine.com by 3/7/2023. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $90). See terms.

4 Likes

The way I read it is $30 per $150. Amex’s chat is pretty good, I would use that.

3 Likes

Those types of offers have worked for a single, large purchase in the past. YMMV.

4 Likes

I’ve wondered the same, let us know if you try this out!

For those who don’t have access to a decent price locally, WDC has the Roederer 242 in magnum for $129.99 out of the California warehouse. I got two and a Huet filler with one of the 50/300 coupons. It’s not a killer deal, but free shipping on magnums that never appear near me was nice.

For some reason, the Kansas price for the 242 magnum is $169.99. American faux-capitalism in the alcohol trade at its finest!

1 Like

Yes to the Morrell question.
I got four bottles of the 2019 Durfort Vivens for $80 per and got $60 back from Amex (plus free NY shipping).

Also both SHP50 and SCH50 both 50 off 250 worked for me on my wife’s Wine.com account. These are from very first post. Thought I exhausted all of these a long time ago. They were sweet for deals on 2019 LB and Figeac which were on sale.

Wish I bought more with the Capital One 30 percent but that yielded $400.

Happy hunting.

5 Likes

TopCashBack put up a one-day 21% cash back offer for Total Wine. From the fine print, it appears to work on wine and spirits but not beer, gifts, or “misc.”