Berserkers Video Social Meet/Tasting - Part 3 - March 20 @5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Theme - Champagne and US Rhone)

[good.gif]

Exactly - I suggested above we do one early, one later. Will put up details tomorrow.

One suggestion Alan Rath had, which I really like, is to figure out how to notate where each of us is, as it’s difficult to hear when people state it, and even MORE difficult to remember it! Might change our profile names to name and city/state, i.e. Todd French - San Clemente CA

Here’s one shot of the crew last night:
Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.28.15 PM.jpg

This is a great idea! I might join next time!

JF

Haven’t paid close attention here but this is a great idea. Wish I saw this yesterday as I just opened 2 that were in the US Rhone zone. A pair of 2007 Paso big dogs on deck with Booker Alchemist 28 month barrel aged and L’Aventure Cote-a-Cote.

There’s time limits on when we can consume alcohol?

Yeah, no, can’t talk about your wines now cuz you weren’t on the call kthxbai

It was also a suggestion to people posting here, I would be interested to know where people are when they post about virus status

Changing profile names is a great idea. I hope I can figure out how to do that.

Yess! LOL. Every time she saw your backdrop of Willi bottles she punched me, “Look! More Willi!”

If you guys find yourselves in STL anytime after this pandemic is over, I’ll open some Willi for you :slight_smile:

Wait till you figure out she was taking notes when I suggested Keller GGs on her Xmas wish list!

[wink.gif]

Too bad I had to log off early, and missed out on Chuckles/Maddie as well as Hot Take™️ (aka Alan). Multiple happy hours = multiple opportunities to drink? Sign me up!