Berserkers Video Social Meet/Tasting - Part 3 - March 20 @5pm PDT/8pm EDT (Theme - Champagne and US Rhone)

Thanks guys. It’s good to smile and laugh.

Thanks guys. It’s good to smile and laugh.

David nice to meet your cat! [cheers.gif]

[winner.gif] Todd post your wine! Sounds like a winner!

Houdini says Mrow!

Thanks all
We needed a laugh.

Good to see you all earlier. We had takeout from our local place, which went great with the bubbly after we hung up with all of you. The bonus was seeing the Charlie Carnes family and him try and roam his cellar. The joys of virtual meetings.

I’m in for the next one, Frenchie. How about Monday?

Buek, congratulatuions again on your road to recovery, man.

Need to join another one! 5pm is a bit tough but will try!

meeting over?

Steve, we all dropped after about an hour, which is how long about these are going. So, 9PM ET we were done.

Good to see you all earlier. We had takeout from our local place, which went great with the bubbly after we hung up with all of you. The bonus was seeing the Charlie Carnes family and him try and roam his cellar. The joys of virtual meetings.

I’m in for the next one, Frenchie. How about Monday?

Buek, congratulatuions again on your road to recovery, man.

Monday would be great.

Thanks Frank…next time.

Frank, so cool seeing you again. So cool to put a few faces with names. Todd great job on virtual/social distancing wine gatherings. I hope we can do this when this mess is behind us. I had a blast with the group tonight, I’m in for next round. God bless and Godspeed to all and their families…

can we do this at a time where those of us with small children are able to consume alcohol. Say… 8:30pm PST. LOL

That was a really fun time - had quite a few on last night, 15 at one point, I believe? Definitely Monday - same general time should work, except for Charlie Fu, so we should have one later in the evening for the Pacific time zone folks?

Hope to join in on one of these this coming week . . .

Cheers to all

Central FL Charlie’s daughter has some good taste. Can’t say I know any college kids who can say their favorite Burgundy is Gevry-Chambertin [rofl.gif]

For Monday, can we do a BDXI theme? Just picked up my shipments from Goodfellow and DiCostanzo, would love an excuse to open these :slight_smile:

You keep calling the themes, Stotter - guess that makes you the ThemeMaster

My son Nick’s girlfriends prefer Truly and Veuve.

Charlie is afraid of Nick. Keeps the buckshot ready.

Frenchie, I don’t usually have booze in my hand after around 730PM so if you keep electing to do early virtual sessions, I will keep attending. I know parents like Charlie have their hands full right now with many new demands and can understanding wanting to hop on late for those out on our coast. Hang in there, Charlie.

They are relatively short sessions. Couldn’t their be an early session and a late session? or alternate nights. like the last 2.