Berserkerfest European chapter? Why not

I’m thinking;
3.14 Foillard '16.
Pedres Blanques '18
Or Tournelle VJ '11

But if any berserker should propose a crazy theme for us i’m always happy to improvise :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Great list. But I only see Basti’s Gamay… :wink:

Spoilt for choice there though.

Great list
My favourite bubbles are there
Do you recommend that I bring my own glasses?
Looking forward to meet you all😊

Damnit it was there when I checked last week.

I can survive an evening without bigger glasses. But if you bother carrying them around feel free to do so :smiley:

A lot of good things can happen on a Wednesday night…

1 Like

Do you mean ISO tasting glasses or bigger than that?

Boloree looks attractively priced

2 Likes

I cannot remember the exact size. But they are small :smile:.

But now that they don’t have the bottle I was after anymore, I am super game on Foillard’s 3.14.
Less than 150€, with a bit of age on it, on a restaurant list is a steal these days. Had it two years ago, where it was pretty great.

1 Like

It could be a great opportunity for me to finally try a 2018 E&M

1 Like

Had the 2018 Buntsandstein not that long ago. They are in a slightly awkward phase currently. So would probably be disappointing.
But if it is a dream of yours, and you can bring home wine, then I happily gift you a bottle.

2 Likes

Well, my dream wines on that list could also be everyone else nightmare. I’m talking about all those oxidative Jura :smiley:. I’m also looking at that weird 500ml 2007 Radikon :face_with_spiral_eyes:. Muraje is a producer that I’ve been following closely and it’s consistently good, 2017 Cornelissen single vineyards? why not…
But yeah, 100% with Foillard. That 2021 Cote du Py is the greatest that I’ve tried since the 2014 vintage.
I’ll be happy to take that 2018 E&M home, I’ll be bringing something from my cellar for you as well :wine_glass:

1 Like

I mean if you really wanna try I have the Sous les Cerisier PN in my cellar — can bring if you want.
@Mariano_Chiaramonte, Haha I get it. No judgement from my side, but I draw the line at petnat.

Same, until the line becomes blurry.
I’ve just read some of your choices, I’m all in for the Tournelle VJ as well.

I love the oxidative wines from Jura! But lets take it when we are there. They have a lot of gems in the cellar thats not in the list. Sometimes you can get one of those after some bottles.

From my last visit:

Just verified with Nr. 30 that we can bring our own glasses and that it is allowed to bring wine from their restaurant into the bar afterwards. All good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lovely. More excited every day :wine_glass:
Thanks for being on top of it.

2 Likes

My wife is there right now with all her tennis friends! Don’t you dare! :wink:

Kidding aside, she is in the middle of the Loire Valley. I have sent her into a couple of premium wine stores looking for some Edmund Vatan, and she is getting laughed at, being told it is impossible to find, lol.

2 Likes

That’s great news. I tend to drink faster / get drunk sooner with small glasses, so big glasses and no rush to drink the wines is a good combination for me. Of course, there’s always balance in life, so I’m pretty sure that we’ll balance those 2 good factors mentioned before with more quantity of wine :wine_glass:

1 Like