Berserkerfest 2022/ Cellar Launch Party / Flanneryfest / RRV

champagne.gif I’ll be there

1 Like

I know this is not one of the options but if this gets put out until October I’ll be there the 1st thru the 9th and hopefully the CFO will come out the following week. If not, we can do our usual meet up.

1 Like

My door is always open for you guys Roger. [cheers.gif]

I’m there no preference on date.

July 16 is probably the worst for us. Otherwise pretty open. Let me know why kind of help you might need with construction I may be able to drive up for a day.

So the votes are leading towards 16 July right now let’s see if we get some more people to check-in here so I can get a definitive vote.

Let me check on the date, but we’ll make it happen. And might be able to come up and hold drywall in place, etc., before that. I was JUST in Glen Ellen yesterday, thinking it would be fun to see Will Bucklin but was otherwise occupied, so maybe I can figure out a way to help you and visit Old Hill

Darn Larry, it’s looking like the 16th is the front runner too. We’ll just have to have you up another weekend. We are long overdue for a get-together. As far as the work goes it’s going to be drywall, maybe painting and installing cabinets. Depends on the week.

Tentative date is set, check transportation/lodging and if your name is not in the OP please add yourself and your +1 in this thread. [cheers.gif]

The airfare between NYC and the Bay Area airports are a minimum of $700 R/T. Award tickets on the legacy carriers are 65,000 - 86,000 miles in coach at awful times. Sorry, but I’m out.

Dan

1 Like

Mike and Leah Smith will be there - looking forward to checking out the new cellar

1 Like

Kick ass avatar, Leah!

See you there!

Should work for me. Need to check with friend and will confirm In next few days

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Dan. Next time!

We have a time frame for this yet??

Already booked flight, car, and hotel.

1 Like

I’m thinking people start funneling in between 1-3pm and then go hard until the last man or woman is standing.

Friend Jeff responded absolutely without hesitation. He’s the kind of guy who would’ve built what you did if he was in the spot to.

1 Like

Let me run the dates by Lori. I think we can probably make it up.

champagne.gif

Bryan and Katie are confirmed!

Mark em!

2 Likes