Berserkerfest 1 Napa Addendum

FRIDAY TASTING

I’m going to contact some people to get a few tastings lined up so we don’t have to bother Will and Randy since they’ve already done enough in helping plan this quite awesome event.

I’d like to limit it to 8 people for right now, if i get the okay from the wineries for 1-2 more then I’ll add it on. Probably start around 11am and go until late afternoon. So if you’d like to come and the list of 8 is full, put your name down for the waitlist and I’ll see if the people will accommodate.

Current list of people

1. Charlie Fu
  2. Todd French
  3. Cris Whetstone
  4. Jane Benjamin
  5. William the organizer
  6. The organizers +1
  7. Geene
  8. CG Niete

waiting list

1. gene’s +1
  2. Dana SKing
  3. Mike Sking
  4. Jane’s +1
  5. SierraDoc
    I’ll let you all know of any other wineries. If you also want to get together on saturday for one or two wineries let me know and I can also take a look into that for the morning. I personally can’t guarantee that I will be up before 12. HA!

First Stop
    11am
    FRIDAY AUGUST 14, 2009
    11:00 a.m.
    Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards‎
    680 Rossi Rd, St Helena, CA‎ -
    (707) 963-8600‎

2nd stop??
    to be announced
    3rd stop??
    to be announced

I will collect emails from you all later so i don’t clog this thread. Thanks!

Charlie,
I’ve contacted a couple that I thought you all might enjoy and am waiting for a reply. I dont want to interfere with your plans, as soon as I have an answer I will let you know. If you have something else at the same time I can cancel.

We won’t be arriving until about 5pm so we can’t make the tastings on Friday. But, if anyone is up for a pre-bash dinner. Let me know. Would love to meet up somewhere….

that’s quite nice of you =) We have nothing planned yet so all suggestions are welcome. Feel free to PM me when you hear.

Muchos gracias!

THE GROUP WILL BE CAPPED AT 8 PEOPLE
FRIDAY AUGUST 14, 2009

Anderson Conn Valley Vineyards
(707) 963-8600‎

You guys are so damn lucky that I have friends neener

Mr. & Mrs. “The Todd” would like you to join them at Anderson Conn Valley Vineyards for lunch and barrel tasting Friday August 14, they have graciously offered to comp this for the group… So don’t embarrass me… hahahahaha !
We will have to cap the number of people but I don’t have an exact number yet. I will update as soon as I hear back from Mrs. “The Todd”. and I will also post the time ASAP.

If this is not satisfactory please let me know and I’ll work on something else.

I and my +1 would like to do this or just me.

What happened to Segui and Levine going to Outpost?

Which day?

carrie that’s perfect =) I can figure the rest for after that! thank you very much!

What a bonehead

Friday, it’s been updated. sorry

Charlie and Carrie,
One of my reps is trying to arrange a Friday tasting with “the Todd” as we speak. If this goes through, perhaps we can have more WB join us. But please put me down as one of your six in case it doesn’t happen.
Thanks

Jane,
I sent you a PM but have already set it up for Friday for 8 people, are you working on something different?

Carrie, is there a time set for this one? My wife and I may try and make it in early so we may be able to make it.

I would like to attend plus 1

I posted this in my initial thread but here it is again

THE GROUP WILL BE CAPPED AT 8 PEOPLE
FRIDAY AUGUST 14, 2009
Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards‎
(707) 963-8600‎

If you have any other questions let me know… This should probably get you out of there in time to do another tasting late in the day if you are in any shape

Charlie,
I will leave you in charge of keeping track of the attendees. PALEEEZE

Damn you guys. I wasn’t going to come up until Saturday, mainly because it would be too hard for me to take off a day of work that close to crush.
Damn the grapes!!!

You need to move to Oregon. That’s at least 5 weeks ahead of crush here.

Jane…Carrie…Charlie…somebody rocks here but it is a bit confusing. Put me down for the/any list for tasting with The Todd or otherwise!

[dance2.gif] [berserker.gif]

Add Dana and myself to the waitlist. headbang

We can’t confuse Cris, so I told my rep not to bother :slight_smile: