BerserkerDay V Master Thread

Only a preview benefit - the timetable is NOT posted so that we keep the feverish pace with a ‘surprise’ every 5 minutes.

As to the comment above regarding BerserkerBusiness listings being open for business yesterday, yes, they were - it was the others that were not, but orders were being placed by Donors, and accepted by some participants. We’re good to go now, so just enjoy BerserkerDay!

First Beserker Day for me. Wow.

One question. When is the bathroom break so I can leave my computer…

Any way you can change the time stamps on the thread start date to the time you posted here? Looks like it’s when you received the original offer.

It would make it a lot easier to keep track of which ones you’ve already looked at (Yeah, I know, I should check every five minutes so it’s not a problem)

Was the preview board taken down? I had access to it yesterday and can’t find it today

Here they come!
image.jpg

Coffee Break time!! Short one, however…as we’re back at 8:45 Pacific!

God I hate this day. Each year I try and try to not spend any money, and it never happens. Clearly, resistance is futile.

I swore I wouldn’t buy as much as last year- that’s not going to happen! champagne.gif

That’s because you bought EVERYTHING last year, Sheila. Well done.

This.

[rofl.gif]

What crap. I paid for a preview and if I didn’t use it yesterday and print it out, I’m out of luck. You should at least have informed people that the preview would end on Sunday.

There are some fun ones, and some favorites, coming up soon…

Cabot, Cold Heaven, and Down to Earth (one of three lists, and I’m sure we all remember those huge Euro lists from last year)

If you take part in one of the deals, you’ll have recouped your $25 donation so it’s a no-brainer. Most will run through the end of the day and some may flow over to the next.

This might have to be changed for next year but i saw different times for Rob’s 3 lists to get released…
this doesn’t make as much sense as all 3 should really come out at the same time… b/c shipping is included for 12 btls or more so people may need to mix for a case.

just sayin’. i already placed my order yesterday! :wink:

I did not even read the posting schedule thread, but got one BB yesterday and my other non BB want a few minutes ago. So I am good, anything else is a bonus. Most of the local wines I can source in town and leave the offers for others. I even save some money that way, but then I spend it another way. [snort.gif]
OK, I just bought some more, Cabot PN

I emailed a non-BB yesterday not realizing it’s a non-BB… so i’ll have to jump in at the ‘time’ today!

A small slew of female-centric wines coming up!

Patricia Green, Liquid Farm, and Veleta!

Me too