BerserkerDay Sponsorships - PLEASE READ IF INTERESTED

Hello all!

As I mentioned in a prior post/private message, every Sponsor we had last year who was questioned has replied in the affirmative that we need to have Sponsorships this year as well, as they felt it was extremely valuable to them.

Sponsors this year will receive the following:

1. Pegged listing atop the BerserkerDay forum for the entire day (ending at 5pm, when auctions take over) - all other listings will be launched in their time frame, immediately underneath the pegged Sponsor listings
  2. Special Topic Icon indicating Sponsor status (the only special icon I’ll be using this year, as the rest will have the BD icon):

1. Feature on the Wine Berserkers Facebook page prior to BerserkerDay. This information will need to be submitted to me so I can post it appropriately the days/weeks prior to BerserkerDay

After surveying last year’s Sponsors, I came up with a figure of $750.00, as it is less than last year, but enough that one is truly paying for a premium position and the benefits that will come with it.

If you are interested (starting a list now) please reach out via PM and I will let you know how to arrange/finish sponsorship, and I will create communication just for Sponsors.

I’m likely going to have to freeze the sponsorships for this year, so it doesn’t become too overwhelming in numbers…if you have interest, do reach out, and I’ll try to consider on a case by case basis but we’re probably at max