BerserkerDay Offer: The Durand - OFFER EXTENDED FOR ANOTHER WEEK

Yes, those who have wanted to buy The Durand but waited for the BerserkerDay discount, I haggled as best I could to get this discount, so please order away! We’ve got a whole thread dedicated to this item, so I want to see some action!

10% off and free shipping

Order: http://www.thedurand.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Code BerserkerDay or BerserkersDay

Done!

Cool. I was waiting on this one!

Got it. Was hoping for a bit more of a discount, but I think it’ll be worth it. Thanks Todd!

Best I could do, honestly. There were some club or investor groups who apparently received the same discount, so it couldn’t go any further than the amount offered here.

Placed my order, but it looks like there is always free shipping anyway. But still looking forward to trying this. Thanks Todd.

done

After seeing Mike Sai pull all these at our old cali wine dinner last week…I’m a believer! I’m in for one.

TN: Old California Wine Dinner....1941-1986 - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Done and one for my dad as well - he will get even more use out of it!

Does anyone want to buy a slightly used Monopole Ah-so?

Bought 4 - thanks!

Anyone else having problems placing their order? I’ve been getting error messages all day, using a Canadian CC and shipping to a US address

I got mine :slight_smile:

Not a huge discount, but it is still less that if I just went and bought it on their site.

I truly hope this is an improvement over my ah-so…

Thanks Todd for putting this together.

Order in.

And the website is freezing up when i’m trying to use the inquiry form. Disappointing, this was the offer I had been waiting for. Anyone have a contact address besides the inquiry form?

I PM’ed you the email for Mark Taylor. I am sure he will sort things out for you.

I’m in too - thanks for arranging the discount!

(Durand site working perfectly as of 5:45PM PST.)

Cheers,
Blair

I am such a gadget whore… +1 [basic-smile.gif]

Mark Taylor just let me know that this offer is extended another week, for those who were late to the party

I got mine today! Haven’t tried it yet, but it feels very solid. Does anyone know how long it’s expected to last? I know most corkscrews (like on the Rabbit) have a life of ~300-400 uses before the screw dulls.