BerserkerDay Offer: The Coastview Vineyard/Le P'tit Paysan

The Coastview Vineyard/Le P’tit Paysan Sampler Pack!

6 pack:
2 2007 North Block Syrahs
2 2008 Terraces Chardonnays
2 2009 White Label Chardonnays

All this can be yours for $99, value $176

coastviewwine@gmail.com or (831) 212-3660

12 6-packs ONLY - first 12 to order via email or phone get them!

In baby in.

Thanks for a good deal on some wines I’ve been wanting to try…
Beserkerday rules [cheers.gif]

Just emailed Ian with my order! [cheers.gif]

Thank you all for your orders! I look forward to sharing our wines with many new berserkers. And a big thanks to Todd and the gang for putting this on. What a day.

Ian, is this the “white label” Chard?

2009 Le P'tit Paysan Chardonnay Coastview Vineyards, USA, California, Central Coast, Monterey County - CellarTracker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Other than Terraces, this is the only other one in CellarTracker. Thanks!

Hey Ian,

How are things going? Good to see the wines getting a lot of interest. Big things to come in the future. I am missing Monterye already. I might have to come back for another harvest.

I’ve been buying these directly from Ian (Coastview and Le P’tit at a higher price blush ). They are special.

A favorite of mine. You will not regret!

Scott,
The white label chardonnay has not made cellartracker yet. The P’tit Paysan Chardonnay is a 50% stainless steel, partial malic chardonnay that is focused on bright green apple flavors. The white label is a barrel fermented, partial (but very low percentage) new oak chardonnay focused on minerality.

Ben,
You’re always welcome. I’ve got several things afoot in the area, and with all the growth I’m going through, I could really use your help. We’re looking at doubling this years production next year.

Mike,
Thanks for all the kind words.