BerserkerDay Offer: Tercero Wines (two offers) EXTENDED

Tercero Wines

“The kitchen sink Berserker pack”

One each of all current releases (2009 whites and rose, and 2007 reds) and one each of two of the early release 2008 reds. Total retail $311, 35% discount, making the package $202 and shipping is a flat $20.

Offer TWO: Larry’s first white wine made - '06 Grenache Blanc, normally $18 per, $99/case plus $20 shipping
(Recent TN here: TN: 2006 Tercero - Grenache Blanc - Camp 4 Vineyard - (CA, Central Coast, Santa Ynez Valley) - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

To order: email Larry at tercerowines@gmail.com

Just ordered one of each. [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [wow.gif]

Woo Hoo! Glad to finally be up and running here - wasn’t sure WHEN my packages would be listed . . .

Let me know if anyone has any questions about these. Also, due to the cold weather throughout most of the country, I will be holding shipments until next Wednesday, at which time they will be shipped via a refrigerated truck to ensure they don’t freeze along the way!

As far as the wines go, even though that 06 was my first white wine made, it still is a pretty darned interesting wine to have now - it’s evolved nicely, with a lot of fruit still intact, a huge whiff of petrol a la an aged riesling, and still maintaining good acidity. You can check Cellartracker for some notes on it as well . . .

Cheers!

The ‘06 Grenache Blanc is a heckuva nice drink, especially at $10 per!

Just a quick note of thanks for the great response thus far! Glad you all like the ‘kitchen sink’ concept (-:

And please let me know if anyone has any further questions (have received a few via email) . . .

Cheers!

Just submitted my kitchen sink order online.

Thanks!

Hey, it ain’t midnight yet…anyone still around?!?

Just got back from bday dinner with my daughter…tough to top these TWO special days in one!

Cheers!

If it’s okay with Todd, I’d like to extend my two offers as well . . . and have them go until Wednesday, GroundHogs Day . . . and my Birthday ta boot!

If you’re interested in either, feel free to go directly to my website at http://www.tercerowines.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and you’ll see both special offers right on top . . .

Cheers!