BerserkerDay Offer: Stone Wolf Winery - "The Abomination" Chard ($48/case!)

Stone Wolf Winery

Offer is non-vintage Stone Wolf Vineyards Chardonnay, now named ‘The Abomination’ [snort.gif] - 100% Estate grrown, Eola-Hills Amity appellation and Older vines, on thier own root-stock. If I remember correctly all 108 clone approx 20 + years of age.

From Linda: "We have no market for a non-vintage and I have a couple hundred cases just sitting around. Honestly, when we go to snag a bottle of chard, this is our go-to wine, not sure if its because we have it, but we sure like it. Mostly done in stainless allowing the fruit to shine through, tho a small amount was put thru ML in hungarian oak (which I really like for chardonnay and have used since 1996) I’d like to offer this at $ 48 per case, and we will donate $ 4 per case to your wonderful site !!! "

To order, tie up those lines again: 503-434-9025, and call 503-434-1155 after 5pm PST

This is one of the most insane deals on here today! Wow! [cheers.gif]

Simply absurd pricing. Even if you hate it you can cook with it.

wow great deal

I’ve had this wine at parties and agree that at this price, it’s a great value, and perfect for parties and bbq’s. [cheers.gif]

wrong phone #…ends in 5, not 6…baaaaad boy…

Offer extended until next Sunday, Feb. 6th (when the Packers beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl!)

In honor of Todd Merkel, the Chardonnay (since it previously bore no name) has now been named ‘The Abomination’.

Still available for purchase - one more week (and change).

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]