BerserkerDay Offer: P.B. Hein Vineyards (a favorite of BerserkerDay 1)

Many of you remember buying the case deal of PB Hein Trailblazer Syrah last year, and the reviews on it were always great. Here’s another, for BerserkerDay II!

12 bottles of 2005 TrailBlazer Napa Valley Syrah at 66% off.

Retail price of this Napa Valley Syrah was $24.00 but we have 100 cases left and we will offer them exclusively on Berserker Day for $96.00 a case. Last year we offered the Suisun Valley Syrah, for a deep discount and this year we stepped it up and are offering the Napa Valley Syrah.

To take advantage of this deal, Just go to this link:

SOLD OUT! 2005 Trailblazer Napa Valley Syrah - P.B. Hein Vineyards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

add 12 bottles into your cart, enter your billing information, select your shipping method, then enter coupon code BERSERKER in caps to see your discounted price.

This deal will be available January 27th only, or until the 100 cases are gone

Many of you took advantage of the blow out of the 05 Suisun valley Syrah and commented on the awesome QPR.

This year is its the Napa Valley Syrah. a much nicer Syrah at an awesome price.

Dont forget to use code BERSERKER in all caps to see the discount applied.

Like last year, I’m in for a case!!! [wow.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Last year I served it at a University alumni event, and we pounded through 10 bottles - they couldn’t get enough.

Just got my case. With tax and shipping came to $11/bottle. Who can resist?

Not a complaint, but it is interesting that we were charged tax - almost nobody does that!! [snort.gif] [cheers.gif]

2 cases to share with friends [cheers.gif] . I could not resist the QPR, every one loved last years [drinkers.gif] . If this is better, [winner.gif] . Now I cannot buy for the rest of the quarter to keep on track.

Paul actually had a run in with tax man a few years back. He also charged tax last year.

In for two cases!!! Awesome QPR and AWESOME wine last year and if this is better I am in love!

Automatic order this year.

FWIW, had a hard time with the website…maybe its getting pounded?

And I had been doing so well resisting temptation up til this point. $11/bottle? No brainer!

Thanks!

Bought last year - great wine for the money - would be great wine at the full price. Still have some left so may pass, but (especially if you haven’t tried) this really is a wonderful value.

EDIT - As the offers are all up, I just picked up another case of this.

at eleven per pop i couldnt resist. broke my try before buy rule but at this price…

Same here.

Has anyone heard a potential ship date on this? I got an e-mail a week or so ago stating that it should be shipped by the end of the week, but haven’t heard anything else. I assume they are waiting on the weather to break.

Delivered to day.

Anyone know when wines will be shipped to the east coast?

I e-mailed Friday and have not gotten a reply yet. Va Beach, here.

While mine are resting, several TNs have popped up revealing this to be a great buy. Even at list it seems to be a good deal with 25% off. When my wife becomes a fan, I listen. I need to open one to satisfy my curiosity amd do a comparison with the Verasco Vineyard of last year which I still have one case left.

I popped one last night. Meh. It’s worth the $9 price but barely. Lots of oak with a distinctly pruney finish indicative of a wine that isn’t aging gracefully. Hopefully the others aren’t like this.