BerserkerDay Offer: More Veleta Goodness!

ALL Veleta Products on Gourmet-delights.com

Extra 10% off on Gourmet-Delights.com

http://www.gourmet-delights.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
coupon code VELETA

Combine that with the BerserkerDay special offer, and you’ve got one helluva discount!!

The web site only allows one coupon code, so BERSERKER is a better code if you’re buying anything besides Veleta.

I was wondering, Larry, how to squeeze two in there…

by the way… hung the vine photo in my office today… and everyone has commented on it… it looks awesome

Thanks so much Jim! I was pouring as the auction ended so I didn’t get to see who got what, for how much, etc. I’m glad you won that print. It’s one of my favorites (and hanging in my living room).

You can “Trick” the system. If you want the Velta Combo Pack, which I NEVER discount (but only for you guys today), then use the coupon code VELETA. That gets you 10% off on top of the already 10% combo pack pricing. flirtysmile

IF you want to build your own with a few Veleta products and a few other things, then use the BERSERKER coupon.

A few people bought a Veleta pack on order #1 to get the DOUBLE DISCOUNT, and then came back on order #2 to grab the rest. PERFECT!!! [wow.gif]

Does anyone know if Nola is feeling any better??

Thanks again for the offers, Jeff!

I am a retard, I was always worried about shipping to the east coast but it’s FREE SHIPPING over $50! Not too hard to do that on any day, not just a BERSERKER DAY!

flirtysmile

Indeed free shipping within the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, USVI.

2-3 day Priority Mail too so you get it fast.

I also ship to AP/AE addresses. If you want to send stuff to Phillip Franks or another service member I do the customs paperwork and ship for free. AP/AE delivery addresses always get 10% off with coupon code: MILITARY

AND yes I ship to Canada as well. Takes about 4 days.

I’d rather people spend money on FOOD than on shipping.

This is a fun company to have [cheers.gif]