BerserkerDay Offer: Luminous Hills - SOLD OUT

Luminous Hills

3-pack:
2009 Estate Grown Pinot Noir
2009 Estate Grown Pinot Noir LUX
2009 Estate Grown Pinot Noir ASTRA

Retail $98, BerserkerDay $69!

FYI, ASTRA is not going to be released to the public until the weekend before Memorial Day - we get a sneak preview!!

To order, email Byron Dooley at bdooley@sevenofheartswine.com

Tasted the Luminous and the LUX last year at the tasting room, and my wife said, “You have to buy them,” but they weren’t yet released. Well, I just sent email…and so it’s her fault for making me do it.

LOL - perfect! At least ONE person here isn’t getting in trouble with his spouse

This site could be dangerous… after ordering 3 lots already today I wasn’t going to come back… but found myself on another conf call and had to look. [thankyou.gif]

I love Byron’s wine… and his wife’s chocolate… I just sent an email for 2 packs… I’ll see him valentines weekend when I hit our other pickup parties.

PS… out of all his wines I tasted last year, I liked the LUX the least… which really flustered Byron because he said that’s the one he’s proudest of… I told him it’s just that I can’t articulate what I’m tasting well.

Yeah, as I recall, I preferred the regular Luminous bottle to the LUX and the regular SoH bottles to the Reserve, but so it goes. Overall, I was pretty impressed with the line-up…and the chocolate wasn’t bad.

Thanks, Todd (as the others who ordered this package). I will be sending you details about it shortly to all those whoe ordered (unfortunately, I couldn’t watch this real time today as I was out and about).

The thing about the LUX is that it is 50% whole cluster fermented fruit, and that takes a little more time to come around (when you tasted them, it was a sneak preview – they weren’t even bottled yet). Ditto the SoH Reserve, which is 35% whole cluster. Warning: the ASTRA is 60% whole cluster fermented (armed with that knowledge, it’s okay if you change your mind on the order…).

FYI, There are at least three Seven of Hearts packages that should be showing up on the board soon (including one that includes some sold out '08 Pinots)…

Todd, could you mark this one as sold out? Thanks!