BerserkerDay Offer: Jean Edwards Cellars

2007 Alder Springs Vineyard Syrah - $33.75 (25% off)

Because this is an exclusive offer for forum members, the login is berserkers and the password is jan2011

free ground shipping on 6 or more bottles.

How to order: Click on the Wine Berserkers icon located on our homepage at: http://www.jeanedwardscellars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have tried the ‘online ordering’ link and it won’t work… advice?

nm… I see the Berserker menu item on the left list.

The login and password are case sensitive (berserkers is the login ID and jan2011 is the password - both are all lower case). If that doesn’t work please send me an e-mail at wine@jeanedwardscellars.com for ordering. Happy to assist.

Karen
Jean Edwards Cellars

It works, just tried it. Always seem to forget the first “r” in berserkers.

Thanks everyone for ordering - keep those orders coming!!! [cheers.gif]

Karen

Thanks everyone for the Berserkers Day orders - the support of this forum is very much appreciated and we’re already thinking about what we’ll offer next year. All wine shipments are pretty much on hold right now due to weather - if you need your wines quickly please PM me and we’ll work out the logistics.

Our spring pre-release to mailing list members (our 2008 cabs) will be sent out soon - if we are holding a syrah order for you from Berserkers Day and you order from the spring pre-release we can combine shipments in order to save $$$ (our mailing list members receive free ground shipping on 6+ bottle orders and we’ll be happy to combine new orders with Berserker’s Day orders to get to you that total). Please make sure to indicate in the comments section when ordering the spring release.

Thanks again.

Karen