BerserkerDay Offer: It's Lagier Meredith Time!

Not quite identical. Each vintage has a different photo of our place, but all 3 are sunrises.

Carole

On second look, you are correct (obviously)! Thank you!

Carole,

Mine landed safe and sound… thanks for everything and I am looking forward to trying one soon… Which vintage if any is ready in the short term?

Chris,

That’s a matter of opinion. There are some who would say that none of them is ready yet. Personally, I think the 2006 is drinking well right now.

Carole

Don’t listen to Carole, what does she know?

HOLD EM!

Mine arrived to the EC safe and sound as well. I think im going to hold a year or two and taste all three together. After all, it was a mini vertical special.

Wife and I had the '06 the other day and enjoyed every drop. Yes, more time will help, but I can’t imagine anyone saying that you would be wasting it by drinking a baby. But I will wait on the '07 and '08…for at least a week or so. neener Ok, a little longer. [berserker.gif]

I also cracked an '06 this past weekend - my first experience with a Lagier Meredith - and it was fantastic. Really glad I doubled up on this offer so that I have another to enjoy down the road…