BerserkerDay Offer: It's Lagier Meredith Time!

Yeah, no kidding - yes, 750’s!

I need to remind everyone that Saxum offer is coming on Jan 31 and Kapcsandy is coming in Feb and Kutch is going to charge your credit card on Feb 1 and …
sc**w it, in for one pack.

Now you’re just getting greedy! [cheers.gif]

Had to bite on this one. [thumbs-up.gif]

definitely in, these are quite good, especially the Gretna Green.

In for one of these also, and have to check the Chester Anvil one too…

Order in!

In. Way too good to pass up. Plus, I don’t want to face the [smileyvault-ban.gif] .

Has anyone received a confirmation of their order?

I did, yesterday 6:58PM EST, not to be overly precise.

I have not but I imagine they are slammed so I am giving them some slack. If I do not hear by Monday - I will give them a shout.

Maybe if you don’t have Berserker Day during mailer season next year… ?

[soap.gif]

Um, there is NO OPTION for BerserkerDay - it is January 27th, each year, as that is the anniversary of the founding of this great community.

Talk to your cursed wineries, as they do NOT have to release on or around BerserkerDay, and eventually, they’ll realize it is not smart to do so!

I guess I’m going to have to drop all my mailers!

Right.

neener

Do you want to change the date of Christmas too? What abou the 4th of July? Mothers day? Etc? Berserker day is Jan 27th - just mark it down. The only difference is that you get many more goodies on Berserker day than those other so call celebratory days combined.

I’ve had multiple e-mail responses, from the initial order confirmation along with a very nice comment about how swamped she is (Carole), to joining the Chester’s order and finalizing the final charges. All terrific coordination, considering how swamped she must have been, and probably still is. I would imagine that there has to have been a cut off number, with tons of requests that very well may have missed the cut off, and they are working to figure out what to do. My guess is that they are most likely trying to figure out how to satisfy as many requests as possible. I would just be patient, knowing that they are doing their best, and will get back to you.

One thing, I hope that anyone who wanted some, e-mailed her or went to the website or something of that nature and did NOT just post in the thread “I’m in” or something like that, and consider that an order.

A status update for those who are wondering about their orders.

I know some of you haven’t heard from me yet, but I’m pedaling as fast as I can. (Couldn’t sleep last night. Tried counting sheep but they kept turning into orders . . . )

Hope to get through them all by the end of the weekend. I think we will have enough wine for everyone but I can’t be sure until I’ve worked my way through all the orders.

Thanks for the great response to both of our offers!

Carole

Thanks for the update. I will wait with my fingers crossed. No hurry, the wines need some cellar time anyway.

Any chance a late arrival to this can get a late Berserker Day special if I call or email tomorrow?

I received my vertical today…bottles look beautiful…Other than the vintage date on the front label, they all look brand new and identical. Must have been stored very well, and the bottles/lables dusted and kept in immaculate condition…never seen a 3-bottle vertical looks so…new