BerserkerDay Offer: Chester's Anvil

Chester’s Anvil Sampler: 1 each of the 4 Chester’s Anvil wines for $100 (regularly $133). Price includes ground shipping. (The 4 wines are Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Gretna Green (Marsanne-Viognier blend) and Hattori Hanzo (red mostly-Bordeaux blend)

Order via: mail@lagiermeredith.com

Anyone have any input on these wines? The CT reviews sound pretty good…

What’s up with Shipping costs on these?
Edit: Never mind, apparently I cannot read, sorry.

Uh, it says “free shipping”.

Yeah, just editied above. Need more caffeine apparently.

A collaboration with Aaron Pott.

From their website:

Chester’s Anvil is a collaboration with our neighbors Aaron and Claire Pott of Pott Wine. Forged from long friendship and challenging Mount Veeder surroundings, Chester’s Anvil is the result of fiery discussions over dinner, fueled by countless bottles of shared wine. We created Chester’s Anvil as an excuse to work together and to be able to offer wines beyond our usual purview. Complex and balanced wines, unpretentious and easy to drink. Wines of pleasure that aren’t afraid to show you where they come from.

I am in for one. Email sent

In as well. Email sent.

We all do, especially with the deals popping out. [cheers.gif]

e mail sent. I figured I’d better post… just in case.

<<< team player.

+1 - in

trying one of these

Email sent.
This is another one of those situations where I buy before I try but with the “pedigree” behind these wines, i don’t think I’ll be disappointed.
T.

Has anyone received a reply from the winery?

I’m in. I assume that this can be combined with an offer from Lagier Meredith itself if/when it is posted, right?

Email sent. Excited to try these.

A.

nothing yet. i assume I got in first. neener

Email sent… I’m a huge fan of the Lagier Meredith Syrah’s so how can this be anything but good…

Got a nice message back from Carole at the winery confirming receipt and offering options for payment.

I did as well

Me too. Your order number is 121050

and a bonus factoid.

None of the Chester’s Anvil wines have any new oak. All have been in neutral French oak barrels.