BerserkerDay Offer: By popular request...Match Vineyards! (Mags again!)

BTW, Edmarc Hospice is a local organization that provides hospice care for terminally ill children. They provided the care for my brother who was 4 when diagnosed with a brain tumor and subsequently passed as a result when he was 5. Edmarc specializes in nurturing, loving care and provided such right up until Adam passed. It is my charity of choice every year. Please consider them in when making donations in the future.
Thank you.

Ben, if they need the donation, go ahead. I’ll put your name in the raffle for a 2008 Butterbutt.

Randy “the Human Fund” is a charity fabricated by George Constanza on an episode of Seinfeld. He made donations to the phony charity in peoples names at his office - and gave out certificate to them as christmass gifts.

Yes Ben. I know. That’s why I offered a bottle of Butterbutt, our imaginary wine.

Mags of that next year? I give large amounts to this particular fund every year.

Any results yet?
Thanks
BK

Thanks everyone. The raffle has not taken place yet. Bear with me, I am traveling.

Entries:
Bud Carey
George Hejna
John LeClair
Jim Van Pelt
Eric Werner
RD Hudak
Bill Lewis
Jan Brekke
Tom McGurk
Gene Matter
Brian Kazienko
Dennis Wilson

I’ll draw tonight or tomorrow morning.

damn…I am jealous. Good odds for the lucky 12.

Congratulations!!!

My son just drew the six lucky winners:

Jan Brekke
Tom McGurk
Bud Carey
Brian Kazienko
Bill Lewis
Eric Werner

The winners should email proof of your qualifying donation to info AT matchvineyards dot com. You can also fax it to 707-968-9040. Please let me know email address, a good contact phone number, and a shipping address. If possible, please provide a business shipping address. I will ship your mag via UPS Ground once the weather warms up… probably March. Winners will be promoted to top level repeat customer discount as well. See the description below. (Except you Bud, you are already at the I-should-name-a-wine-after-you-level.)

THANK YOU ALL! flirtysmile

I would like to also express my gratitude to the six who did not win (and to Levi D. who wanted to enter so badly and “just missed” eligibility). I can’t give you all a mag and pay for shipping, but what I will do if you are interested is I will promote all of you to the top discount level in our repeat customer discount program. What that means is if you contact me and join our mailing list with your name, mailing and email addresses, you will be able to receive all* of our releases this year at a 20% discount. (Normally someone would have to spend $1000 a year with us to maintain this discount level.) So if this interests the following folks, please contact me:

Jim Van Pelt
Dennis Wilson
George Hejna
Gene Matter
RD Hudak
John LeClair
Levi D.

*Occasionally I throw a sale that is so big that I can’t give the additional repeat customer discount.

Randy,

One heck of an offer and a great deal. I truly appreciate it. I had your wine only once and really enjoyed it. I have been a LONG time follower on this board for the info and wisdom but never posted much until now but the respect you get and the wines you make per all the praise on this board really make make your wine one I want to seek out. Bummed I missed the opportunity to get a shot at one of your mags by donating in december and then coming up in feb but really appreciate the stuff you are doing here on this board!

Randy,
When is the Spring 08 Butterdragon Hill mailer coming out???

My trigger finger is getting itchy. [cheers.gif]

Randy,

Though my name wasn’t plucked to get the Match, I wanted to thank you for offering this and Todd for sponsoring. I think it was a terrific idea to have a raffle and incentivize folks to help out children’s charities. Thanks for helping me reflect about what we did and what we can do.

Rgds- G