BerserkerDay Offer: Briceland Vineyards (Humboldt Pinot Noir) OFFER EXTENDED

Briceland Vineyards

3 pack or 6 pack of '08 Briceland Vineyards Humboldt County Pinot Noir, Elk Prairie Vineyard

Retail $27, BerserkerDay Special 25% off and $5 flat rate shipping in continental US

To order, email Andres: andrew@bricelandvineyards.com

Several Berserkers blind tasted this at Jason Hagen’s office - here are the notes:

viewtopic.php?p=477871#p477871

and my comments here:
Best place/person to review Humboldt Pinot Noirs? - Cellar Rats (ITB) - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In! The numbers are starting to wear off my CC, and I haven’t even bought the expensive lot I have been on pins and needles for!

Offer Extended for 1 Week From Today or Until Orders total 4 Cases

Addition to Offer -
3 Pk: Choice of 1 Phelps Vineyard & 2 Elk Prairie Vineyard 08’s or all Elk Prairie Vineyard
6 Pk: Choice of 2 Phelps Vineyard & 4 Elk Prairie Vineyard 08’s or all Elk Prairie Vineyard

Price is as listed in the first post of this thread - 25% off plus $5 flat shipping.

New Review: Rusty, The Prince of Pinot Rates both wine highly.
Elk Prairie 08 as Very Good + and an exceptional price/quality ratio.
Phelps 08 as Truly Exceptional and an exceptional price/quality ratio.

His article on Briceland Vineyards is here:
Briceland: A Pleasing Surprise from Humboldt County | The PinotFile: Volume 8, Issue 30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know that Berserkers are more review writers than followers, so I don’t expect you to take Rusty’s word on these wines.

My goal is to get a few of these out of Humboldt and on to your expert pallets.

To order, email: andrew@bricelandvineyards.com

I couldn’t resist. I tried a Humboldt County pinot at Woodenhead this fall and was very impressed. At that price I had to get at least a 3-pack.

Monte

Monte, you won’t be disappointed. These Pinots stumped ALL of us at the blind tasting.

Andrew -

I’m in for the Pinots - even through I’m not out of the county.

Thanks for extending this offer.

[thankyou.gif]

Thanks to Todd, to those that took a chance on the new guy, and to those that posted TN’s from Jason H.'s blind tasting.

I look forward to getting your feedback on the wines.