BerserkerDay Final Offer: Kapcandy PLEASE SEE UPDATED POST!!

Kapscandy 2008 Estate Cuvee wine available for wineberserkers, at $135 with shipping included in the legal contiguous states.

This is the only wine we can offer to non-mailing list members. It also allows them to order this wine without having to wait to join the mailing list and will make them an active Subscribers for future vintage releases.

Order here: http://www.kapcsandywines.com/wineberserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With this, my beloved Berserkers…I rest. No mas.

UPDATE 1/29/11: Lou let me know that people thought they could only buy 1 bottle, when in fact, they could buy whatever they wanted! He’s leaving the offer open for a few more days - the 2008 Estate Cuvee is NOT yet in commercial distribution…only available from the winery.

Oh well isn’t that an interesting way to end the evening. 2 please!

In.

In for a bottle.

The “add to cart” feature is not working for me. Did you guys order by following the link in Post 1?

I did. Worked for me.

+2

OK. Good to know. I’ll keep trying.

Lay down Sally.

Do “subscribers” generally get a chance to buy some of the “Grand Vin” Cabernet Sauvignon, or is that privilege reserved for the “Grand Vin Club” (“GVC”)?

No mas for me; I spent enough today.
Thanks all ITB who participated and to Todd et al.

^this. Great offer though and a great capper to the day

anybody know about this? 1 bottle of the '08 Estate Cuvee is a (relatively) small price to pay to get a crack at the '09 Grand Vin C.S., but 12 bottles isn’t — their website makes it clear that if you buy at least 12 bottles, combined between their 3 flagship red offerings then you will receive priority allocations, incuding priority availability of the Grand Vin C.S.; the website does not, however, make it clear whether “Subscribers” are offered any of the Grand Vin C.S…

I don’t know. I did have a fantastic Kapscandy at the 100pt dinner a few months ago. That made this offer a no brainer for me.

For what it is worth, after buying my solo, I went back in as a “subscriber” and the message was something along the lines of “your status does not allow you access”. So I’m thinking subscribers may get what’s left after the club members order. Just a guess. No more.

That was my assumption, too. I guess what I’m getting at if that is, indeed, the case is this: is there ever any left-over for the “subscribers” after the “club members” have their go at it?

Cheers…

and good night!! or good morning!!

couldn’t help but take two… now wish I would have taken more!?!

great way to cap it all off!

a nice surprise for a Friday morning. IN!

The Grand Vin club (of which I am in), just got an e-mail stating that our allocations come in the beginning of Feb. Whatever is not taken by 2/12 will be offered to the mailing list (not sure if this is first come first serve). So, there may or may not be allocations I guess. There have been in the past though (although not for the Roberta’s IIRC). Great wine to whomever got some!