BerserkerDay Auction Item - Dinner with Landreth, Bowden, and Robert CLOSED

Corn fed beef is my favourite vegetable.

$150…sounds like fun and worthy causes

A bit short (like Zach Lang)

http://www.wineberserkers.com/viewtopic.php?p=517605#p517605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oops didn’t see that one.

Then . . .

I like the trend here. I’ll go $50!

[rofl.gif]

The key is to team up with someone else, pool your resources, and go large…or don’t go.

Gilje goes deep…and large! Nice.

Top half:

David, there are many winemakers who refuse to post here because of pics like that! Oh, wait. Screw 'em and keep the bacon pictures coming!

I would think that Landreth, Bowden and P-Rob wouldn’t protest one bit (since it is their auction lot.)

Mmmmm…bacon wrapped boobies. Better than the lottery!

:smiley:

OK, OK…I am all for fun and games, but this is a serious auction lot that will go to a couple of good causes. We are talking about several grand in combined food and wine here, so keep that in mind.

Thanks

Okay, so what’s the bid? Where are we?

Being introduced to Flannery beef is the best and worst thing food-wise. How would I ever have known how good meat could be - and how best to prepare it - if not for the gentleman in TX?

Maybe I’ll get to meet him!

PS - is it okay if I REALLY enjoyed flannery tenderloin sous vide last week?

Don´t know where TX is, but is this where the trigger happy folks live ?

750 USD

I’d think about bidding on this if the 3 of them answer the door wearing that bacon top. [rofl.gif]

750 from the Geneva Connection!

TX = Texas…Dallas, Texas specifically.

Very generous of the hosts, let’s get this ball rolling!

$1,000

Indeed. That is truly a world class line up, and the money goes to charity. Win-win.

Well, its 11.17pm in Geneva now and I have to go to bed after a delicious
100% Counoise from the Domaine Richaud in Cairanne.

1200 USD and good nighty night

Cheers

I can attest to this. I showed up one night on a whim, and these guys broke out the best meats, app’s, wine, and 20 year old Pappy!!!

Unreal generosity.