BerserkerDay 11 is coming up!! (Jan 27, 2020)

Neal…Bassin’s always has Ridge at their tasting, which is now a current release tasting (no longer a barrel tasting). Discounts are given at the end of the tasting to those who order on the spot. Given your location, you might want to check it out this year. Many wineries also offer other vintages which are discounted that night only. Would love to see you there - it is in April this year.

Say Merrill, after my 1st grandson was born in 2014, I bought 3 - 2014 Black Cats. Now that my 2nd grandson was born, I expect to do the same with your 2019. [whistle.gif]

Ha! Congratulations to you all. 2018 and 2019 are sleeping restfully in their barrels, but I’ll take your money anytime as futures at current day prices. neener

Ridge is in!!!

I really hope there’s some half bottle offers this year.

I’m screwed. Good job!

I’m somewhat new to WB and have heard lots of hype about Berseker Day, but I have no idea exactly what it is. Can someone please enlighten me?

That’s great! Todd, you really have built something here. I am glad it is making you rich.

Todd, where is that promised search function? neener

See the first post - there’s a link there that might help you

The short answer is that it’s the day the internet takes your money on real sale prices on wine, and various non-wine items. This is no make believe sale. It’s legit. I’d suggest joining the WineBeserker Grand Cru membership level. You’ll have access a day earlier. It gives you time to so research and make smart buys.

Thanks!

Me too! Still a good job!

And the tab just went up…

You’ve convinced them to sell their library offerings of 96 and 91 for $125 a piece, right?

hell yeah!!! glad I freed up some credit…

Date circled on the calendar (and already thinking about what we might offer).

Geyserville specials, plz

Sounds like this is a total FOMO event and I must get a paid membership. Will have to take care of that shortly.

Yeah, it’s clearly worth it just for BD and you support WB year around. win-win except for your credit card