Berserker Day 10...what'd ya get?

2 cases of Chester’s Anvil
a mixed case of Boheme PNs and Zin
Olive oil, lots of tuna, mackerel, mussels
Flannery “old” vertical

Gonna add Grassl, maybe Veleta wines…

Lost my first reply I think, but…EMH, Riverain, Gabriel Glas, Grassl.

Astounding.

I didn’t see wine cellarage on the preview forum…

WOW!!!

Possibly but I’d wait to see Sheila’s list before you go crowning Subby … [cheers.gif]

First BD for me. Pretty incredible deals.

Sojourn, Riverain, EMH.

Considering Cabot, Arcadian, and possibly EMH SS.

olive oil and some stems. thanks Nola and Chris flirtysmile

Holy Crap was exactly what I was thinking.

I was out all day yesterday and couldn’t get online. Targeting today: Nola’s olive oil, Tercero rose, and a free bottle of Sojourn.

Picked up EMH 6 Pack - 2013/2014, Lagier Meredith Mags and Tercero “some like it low” from the early purchase offers. Looking forward to the offers today.

Did anyone get Étienne Calsac Clos des Maladries Champagne from Balanced Wine or was it sold out before yesterday?

Thanks Rich!! I’m thrilled to have you as a happy customer!!

added a 6 pack of loring clos pepe 375s

Flannery NY/Wagyu Combo

First time participant. Bought a case of 2015 Biggio Hamina Holmes PN.

Completely overwhelmed by everything as a first-time participant… I see Sandler getting a lot of cosign as a great value buy, anything else in that $20-$40 per bottle range you guys can recommend?

1 Like

Lots of great stuff still out there - get it while you can!

Been checking out wines from some of the newbies - some really interesting stuff being offered this year.

Cheers!

My self-imposed wine buying starvation diet does not include steaks. A man gotta have his Flannery. Thank you Bryan!

Adding 12+6 from Biggio-Hamina.
Only 3 cases all in all and then two six packs of glasses to match the wines I bought [cheers.gif]

Lots, but the Longplay and Loring are both very lovable in that range.