Bedrock Fall Release 2018

Holy crap. More surprises than I expected. May have to blow the wad on this one.

Looks good, def in

Thanks for the write-up, MTP!!!

Through release notes like this one, your close relationship with Mr Frank Evangelho was made apparent to all of your dedicated followers. I learned a good deal about the man through your words.
frank.jpg
I cannot sufficiently express my remorse for Contra Costa’s loss of Frank Evangelho, and I can offer only these meager words of comfort to you and your team in the wake of his passing.

It is fitting that 2017’s bottling of the BedrockEvangelho Vineyard” should be a superb rendition, and represent the passing of the torch into your hands!

Thank you for your intervention against the sun’s setting on these monuments of Californian winemaking history!

Bedrock Bien Nacido Syrah?? yup!

Needless to say, I will be purchasing the 2017 BedrockEvangelho Vineyard” Heritage Wine. It is a special wine in many ways.

Also, I think the “Wirz Vineyard” Cienega Valley Riesling is going to be killer!

Just wow!

If anyone is not interested in their allotment this year I would be more than happy to take it off their hands! Let me know if anyone is looking to share!?

The syrahs, Reisling, old vine zin and maybe a few others. Sounds like a plan.

Applying for 3rd mortgage to finance my allocation . pileon

Are allocations protected for some period of time?

The Tinto sounds intriguing.

I’ve loved Bien Nacido Syrahs for a long time. Will buy all offered of those along with Esola, Dolinsek, OVZ, Bedrock Heritage and hopefully Sky and the Tinto.

Allocations are up.

More magnums than I think I’ve seen before.

And allocations are generous!

How can I drink 120 bottles of the Old Vine Zin!?

Trent, just sent my husband a screen shot of THAT allocation! Ha.

We are seriously cutting back our buying. We are moving next year, have to downsize our cellar to fit into a 500 bottle system in our new house. We are house poor, remodeling two houses. And I just figured out I have a sulfite sensitivity, a real one. I’ve been coughing for a year. When I don’t have wine, I don’t cough.

I still want some of these wines. Will figure out something!

Case me in.

I took my entire allocation. It’s only money.

and if you believe that I’ve got a bridge for sale.

Until Sunday

Of course you did Brian, who would not believe that you bought 200 bottles

Only a bit over $8k. It’s a no brainer. :astonished: