Bed and Breakfast Napa area?

Yes I searched first :slight_smile:

Looking for ideas for a friend. We’re not much for B&B’s so not much help.

Found a reference for Bordeaux House in Yountville.

Any others? Cost not necessarily a consideration, looking for something nice. Bordeaux House may fit the bill but wondering what else might be out there.

Thanks!

I’ve had good experiences at The Wine Country Inn in St. Helena.

On the Silverado trail across the street from Duckhorn is The Black Rock Inn. I have not stayed there but been to a few events. Great place, and the owner is very cool and can recommend some great places to visit as well as his own cellar. Really nice, new, clean… Great location if you want be up valley.
http://www.blackrockinn.net/

Thanks! These places look nice. Might have to change my own B&B thoughts.

I believe the Wine Country Inn has the added advantage of house transportation to and from dinner at the area restaurants. Big, big plus where there is no cab service.

Haven’t been in a few years but the Lavendar Inn in Yountville has always been a favorite.

+1

Nothing but fantastic experiences at the Inn. We’ve stayed at the cottages 3 times. Breakfasts on the weekends (not sure if they do it weekdays) are so good.

Note: They are pretty rustic with no TV’s and older electronics. We like that, but you might want to be aware of it.

Last B&B we stayed was Beltane Ranch in Glen Ellen, no TV’s. Was actually kind of refreshing.

Candlelight Inn. Nice place and good breakfast. My wife and I got the large suite and it was awesome!!

I absolutely loved my stay at the Bordeaux House! The breakfasts were amazing, the price was very reasonable and the location in Yountville can’t be beat (walking distance to some nice tasting rooms and fabulous restaurants).

Small quaint cute…black bird inn…downtown napa

I have to second the Bordeaux House. Very quaint, parking just steps from the door. Price is extremely reasonable by Napa standards. Nothing glossy or over the top, just good basic accommodations in the heart of Yountville. You can enjoy a lovely stroll in the mornings, get a pastry from Bouchon Bakery and enjoy the locals. Best benefit is short walk to Bisto Jeanty, Bouchon, Ad Hoc, French Laundry (if you can afford the corkage! just 20feet from the Band B) and probably the most overlooked restaurant in the valley because of the FL, Redd. There is nothing better at the end of a hard day of tasting and dining like a pleasant stroll to your room. and no worries about DUI.

Price for decent room used to float around $200 per night, really a steal these days for mid-valley rooms. Oh yeah breakfast is not bad either!

Maison Fleurie in Yountville is very quaint, easy access to several good restaurants in Yountville.

Second on Maison Fleurie…
Also, no frills place to stay is Petit Logis in Yountville. No breakfast, but Bouchon bakery is right next door.

Thanks all. Some great choices, I appreciate the feedback.

Stayed at the Bordeaux House a few years ago and recommend it. Great location, reasonable prices.

JD