Becklyn release live

Just got an email that Becklyn unclaimed allocations are open.

2020 Becklyn Cellars Sauvignon Blanc - $45 up to 12
2019 Becklyn Napa Valley Cabernet - $65 up to 12
2019 Becklyn Moulds Family Reserve Cabernet - $95 up to 6
2019 Becklyn Missouri Hopper - $125 up to 4
2019 Pangkarra - $165 up to 3

Friends

Each year we have a handful of folks that for one reason or another choose not to take their allocations. We are offering up those allocations to the wait list now. If you purchase today you will be added to the mailing list. This important because in 2022 we will have only 20% of our normal offering. In 2023 we will have a new vineyard come on line in a very small lot. We will announce that as we get closer.

As harvest winds down and the fall weather is upon us we just wanted to take a moment to let each of you know how much we appreciate you.

Amber and I built Becklyn with a simple concept in mind, make the best boutique wine in the world, never compromise on quality, and offer it at a price that’s affordable. We both appreciate you sharing in our dream, and hope you enjoy drinking Becklyn as much as we do making it.

Cheers
Matt Amber Hudson and Levin

The NV is a great value (relatively speaking) year in, year out . Have to assume the 19 will be good too.

Received the email earlier today as well and I am more than satisfied with just the single bottle I purchased already. '19 is shaping up to be a great year with an early drinking window.

Plus one on this. And they’ve kept the price at 65 a bottle for at least the last 6 years.

Just picked up a few of the NV, looking forward to it

1 Like

Ther are still selling their latest release from Last May?

With the way 2018 vs 2019 is shaping up, might need to grab a few more '19s to allow the '18s to come around.

Yeah and my '19 Napa Valley is arriving on Friday.

lol, we seem to be on the same delivery schedule. First Caterwaul (mine was just delivered), now Becklyn (also due Friday here).

1 Like

Indeed we are lol and my Caterwaul will arrive within an hour.

Becklyn landed today. Still waiting on Caterwaul! :slight_smile:

Still waiting on my Caterwaul to arrive today.

Got their release email this morning.
Small amount of 2020 Napa Valley Cab, their normal Sauv Blancs AND a dozen or so of their different bottles going back to 2016 from their library.
Nice way to take the sting out of not having much 2020 wind to release.

I couldn’t help myself & dipped into their older selections.

I am a big fan of Matt and Amber. I took all of my allocated 2020’s. I trust them and Mike.

Love the NV, so picked up a few of those.
Filled in some Reserves.
One of my favorite wineries.

I took some 2020 NV also.

Last yr was my first ordering, so have been curious how these will age and thought I’d just have to wait while mine aged. Quite thankful to have a shot at these library wines to jump start that.