Becklyn hits tomorrow (8/4)

All in… 3 of each.

$600 on the Credit card.

I’m cutting back on purchases this year, but this is one I did not cut or scale back on.

Bummer…
I wrote Matthew last year that I was going to bought it at ACME wines because I was flying that week to Napa and was easier to pick there instead of driving to Sonoma where the pick ups were. It seems I was taken out of the list. I hope I can get some through ACME as I will be this week in Napa again.
Orlando

Grabbed 3 Reserve Cabs. Passed on the others.

All credit goes to Ned. He spotted it was open.

All credit to Ned!

Ned, I owe you a glass!

If you ever get to Miami, I’ll share a bottle or 4 !

2x2 - left a couple on the table for the next wave.

All in as well. Thanks again to the Berserkers who put this on my radar last year. One of the many great things about this board.

I was torn with this one but decided to go all in for the 9 bottles, a little bit of a leap of faith but seeing as 13 is viewed so highly it doesnt seem like a risk

I went all in as well. Had the opportunity to taste the 2013 cab last week with Matt, and Mike and Leah Smith.
It’s the real deal!!

I went for 2x2 on the cabs and 6 of the SB. The '13 was the best California Sauv Blanc I’ve ever had.

Matt, was there an option to wishlist additional bottles ? If so, I missed it, and would have jumped at the chance to add a few bottles. It seems a shame to send a shipper half way across country with empty spaces for more bottles :slight_smile:

I went all in…I really dig this offer.

How were you able to get 6 SB? Wishlist 3 or were you allocated 6 somehow?

I went for three cabs and one reserve. Considering going back for another reserve. Maybe I will try the SB just kicks but I have never been a fan. Not even for Mike’s and I love his wines. We need a Becklyn Semillon.

I love Mike’s SB’S. My cellar has a bunch of them!!

What BS. Pobega and Tuite tasting notes on the wines. Couldn’t they get a real critic? [cheers.gif]

You know what they say about blind squirrels…

I am so looking forward to having a vertical of these cabs in my cellar for years to come. That is if I don’t lose control and start drinking them already. I am proud of myself that I haven’t violated one of my 12’s yet.

I drank one back in January and it did not disappoint. I think it is one of Mike’s best wines, especially for the price point Matt and Amber have set for it. I will wait a while before opening another so I can try to maintain a vertical for a few years.