Becklyn hits tomorrow (8/4)

I guess i should start getting used to the idea that there will be no second wave for new customers… major bummer

I missed the last offering (too late on the draw), and there is no allocation available for me just yet. Hopefully there will be some left over.

I’m in the same boat, Eric. Fingers crossed that there will be some cab left for the second wave.

Andy

Looks like one of your notes is part of the release info!

Thank you! Your order was placed successfully, and we sent a confirmation email to the address you specified. Your order history can be viewed at any time in your account area.

You guys are sneaky!

Thanks Matt and Amber!

Part of my " undercover past work " !

I signed up fairly quickly last year and didnt get any 2012. Still not on first wave so i hope there are some bottles left for second wave.

Order in with wishlist. I have been on this before the hype as Matt is a friend of my sister in law (and a fellow Longhorn). Hoping to meet up when we head out early in 2016. Still haven’t cracked one open yet but living vicariously through the folks on the board making the early sacrifice.

Thanks WB’ers for the head’s up. Atleast the spread out ordering will ease the server load when the release email comes out…

I’d be interested to learn if the allocation does eventually drop to 2 x 2 because they start selling out quickly?

Thanks very much for the heads up on ordering being already open!

Almost all in… [cheers.gif]

Order placed. Easy all in for me.

Glad I checked this before going to work. All in. Thanks, Mr. Denny.

Matt (or anyone else), how’s last years Sauv Blanc holding up? Thinking about finally opening it up this weekend.

easy enough.

All in for me.

Seems strange to think it would be worth trying to change after actual order confirmations are issued.

Haven’t had it lately but based on the new oak it should be doing fine about now. In the '14 the extra year on the barrels drops the oak profile a touch and makes it more refreshing.

So far so good. We made it with 50/50 new French Oak/Steel Tank to provide some depth and allow it to age for a few years. There are a few folks that are holding, but for the most part everyone seems to have drank theirs. It’s odd because that wine has become more rare than the cab on some level. In looking at share growth in Napa Valley sb is having a tremendous year.

We wouldn’t change after actual order confirmations, it would happen in process as the day progresses for folks that hadn’t taken their wine.

Many thanks.

I owe you a glass!