Donor: Loring Wine Company
Value: Priceless!!! But ~$280 if you can find them, which you can’t
Auction Closes: 8pm PT
A 6 bottle assortment of weird and unusual wines produced by Loring Wine Company.
- 2009 Divergence : Our hommage to the wines of Bodegas El Nido. A Cabernet Sauvignon and Mourvedre blend that has aged magnificently.
- 2010 Convergence : A Grenache and Mourvedre blend that doesn’t stray as far from normal as Divergence.
- 2011 Grenache : One of only two 100% Grenaches we’ve ever made. More Spanish influenced than French.
- 2011 Mourvedre : It’s hard to get Mourvedre ripe enough to stand on its own, but it happened in this vintage. A super yummy wine that tastes like liquid Tootsie Rolls.
- 2014 The Three : A blend of three of the biggest, baddest Pinot barrels in the winery.
- 2015 Dornfelder : WTF? Exactly!! A wine that makes Petite Sirah seem wimpy.