AUCTION: Liquid Farm - Lunch for 6 @ Industrial Eats, Mag 2013 GS, and private tasting!!!!

Donor: Nikki & Jeff at LF
Value: $380
MinBidIncr: $5
Auction closes 10:30pm ET 1/30/16

DONATION 2:
A Magnum of 2013 Golden Slope Chardonnay
+
An LF hosted lunch for up to 6 at Industrial Eats (in Buellton, CA) prefaced or followed by a private tasting at the winery (down the road from Industrial Eats)
Value: $380
(wine $110 + $150 lunch + $120 private tasting)
(Mag will ship late Feb/early March & Lunch/Tasting to be scheduled based on LF’s availability)

$50

$100.

OMG, you guys are WAY too cheap on this one - this will be the most fun you have at lunch probably EVER

Well, I’m not going to bid against myself. :wink:

$200.

Thanks Todd! We certainly are not a super buttoned up/stuffy group that’s for sure! [drinkers.gif]

ps; if you’re a Pacman fan and/or love to throw darts we can maybe mix in some fun and games at the house in Santa Ynez into the day. And, some farm fresh eggs from our chickens #thegoldengirls

We also volunteer to help with any planning aid with appts at fellow wineries during your trip and make local recs in the way of dining and lodging, etc.

We hope you guys go big in honor of the boards on this one! [berserker.gif]

Cheers and thanks so much for bidding!

champagne.gif

any chance the lunch could be held on Saturday 2/20/16? :slight_smile:

Shit Jeff :frowning: 20th is leave day for IPOB London - do you have another date you could swing it that you want to run past us?

$250

Man, I wish I could bid on this. I just never have time to get to CA.

Friday the 19th?

$270

Stepping it up Steve! Lets keep this thing rolling - all for the good of the boards! And, please only fun loving peeps for the win! :wink:

THAT is tight but doable I think JF!! Go BIG! [drinkers.gif]

Still got your mag from last year?

Go Steve Go!!! Steve might even bring some Stone Beer if you are lucky!!