AUCTION: Flannery Beef - Custom Dry Aged & Fabricated Beef Subprimals (Rib, Shortloin, and Tenderloin)

Donor: Katie and Bryan Flannery @ Flannery
Value: $1,950
MinBidIncr: $10
Auction Closes: 8pm

Three Custom Dry Aged & Fabricated Beef Subprimals: Rib, Shortloin, and Tenderloin

We had fun putting this set together for the 2022/2023 Robb Report “Ultimate Gift Guide”, and figured it’d be the perfect amount of foody indulgence to offer the Berserker crowd

Beef cuts, like most things in life, are not all created equal. What we specialize in is referred to in the industry as “middle meats”, but what we like to call ‘the holy trinity’. The best of the best. The Rib, Loin, and Tenderloin. These three muscle groups comprise the most flavorful and most tender part of the entire animal.

To enhance what we are offering each of those premium subprimals will;

• Dry aged and fabricated entirely to your specs
  • Bryan / Katie will work 1-1 with you to determine your desired length of dry aging
  • Tailor the butchering specifications for each subprimal.
  • We will make sure to utilize every last bit of each primal; any trim from the steak fabrication will be blended to create unique burger blends.

The ship date of the set will be determined once aging lengths are confirmed; we will ensure all 3 primals are ready to be cut and shipped at the same point in time.

As seen in the current edition of the Robb Report Magazine on page 152.

Nooo…!!!

3 Likes

1,000 dollars

5 Likes

1 Like

I was kinda hoping this was gonna get lost at the bottom of the page.

Gotta go talk to my wife, I may have shot my whole load at the opening bell.

:wine_glass:

1 Like

$1200

1 Like

2 Likes

Whoever wins, will you let us know how you choose to have things prepared?

Best to you!

:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

$1350

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

$1525

2 Likes

$1711

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

I mean, if this isn’t poetic justice, I don’t know what is!