Aubert Spring 2023 release - 2021 Chardonnays

Limited myself to a mere 55 bottles. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

Woah, Lauren is getting some significant price differentiation! Bummer because that was top 3 for me, luckily the my other two (Eastside and Hyde) are the “bottom” of the pricing for the single vineyards.

3 Likes

II’m i Europe and forgot to check yesterday evening at release.

Did anybody get Lauren Mag offer? I only see Sugar, Larry H, Eastside and Powder on my end. Have 9 bottles allocated of all bottles.

3 Likes

There will be plenty left upon the offering opening. Just have to be fast! You have to buy a minimum of 6 bottles though…

3 Likes

Lauren mags were $350. I was offered all wines in mag format (1 each, could wish list for 2 more). The 750s I think I was only offered 9 of each. 5K of damage.

1 Like

Signed up in the fall but no email, any idea on waitlist?

I believe I waited about a year and a half

3 Likes

Got in during the 2020 no restaurant distribution frenzy and was able to buy everything but Lauren the first year. I would guess there is a slight lag to get on the list.

My order is in.

I was limited on Lauren (offered 1), and CIX (offered 3), but otherwise had a very good selection.

No magnums offered or available for wish list.

1 Like

Order in, kept it to a case. Had 13 bottles in the cart, shipping was $109. Dropped into the $60 range for the full case. Would have liked to have gone deeper but the cellar is still over capacity, for now.

Order in. Case and a half. Offered 1 Lauren and wish listed 2 more. No mags offered either.

Miy allocation is sulposed to go live at 9. Was yours scheduled for earlier or did it just happen to open early?

2 Likes

It was scheduled for earlier. As I recall, that is something they do based in part on how long you have been on the list/active buyer.

1 Like

The allocation was open before 7 AM PST. I logged in and ordered.

1 Like

Order in for 6

1 Like

Guess it was already open. Order in for 6.

1 Like

i was hoping to get 3 sugar shacks but only offered 1.
so i got the mixed bag of 6.

I did a mixed 6 also. Hopefully left some on the table for new folks.

My allocation perfectly matched what I wanted to order – 1 Luaren, 2 Eastsides, and 3 UV-SL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got two of everything except Lauren and Sugar shack. Now the real wait begins.