ATTENTION BAY AREA BERSERKERS! BerserkerDay Offline San Francisco January 27.

What time/theme are you thinking?

details added

If you guys are starting at 2pm, I had better be sure there are some primo offers still on the table at that time. In fact, since many of you are Donors, I’ll let you, as a group, decide on which of the offers (submitted to you one day prior, when I send the sneak preview to the Donors) will be not only waiting for you at 2pm, but dedicated to you.

So, once you get the sneak preview, and decide as a group, have Gene PM me the decision

Thanks Todd! That’s very cool.

Sounds like this is shaping up to be a fantastic event! I may have a +1 as well, but won’t know for sure until a bit later.

I’m probably bringing an 02 Fevre Chablis Les Clos, and of course a backup bottle (likely 1997 Brunello) given the premox risk (grr…).

Bless your heart, I was thinking of bringing a white burg and something else, perhaps a Bordeaux or CA Pinot.

Just checking in to say we’re looking forward to it!

Gene I’m in. Didn’t realize you lived so close to my sister.

Todd that’s awesome of you.

Gene - I am in.
I live close to Ed’s sister(about a mile). Will bring some additional glasses and couple of bottles(don’t know which).

That’s great! Looks like we have a very solid group.

Pretty crazy, I actually live along Balboa as well, 13 blocks from Gene. Looks like we have a tasting group in the making here… [cheers.gif]

Gene - My friend cancelled so it will be just me.

Going with the berserker theme, I will bring a Grochau Pinot that I discovered from a previous B-day as well as a bottle of what I will be schlepping on B-day 2013. I also have a 2005 Blain-Gagnard Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Clos St. Jean that I can bring to the party.

so that’s 3 bottles from me. whew…

I’m right across the park in the inner sunset, so not far as well…

I’d like to come if there is still room…

Still room Ed! Come aboard.

Thanks Gene!

I’m interested…if there’s still room.

still room. we have not seen each other in a while. happy ny.

Gene,

Some things came up this weekend that I have to be home for on Sunday, so I will have to celebrate virtually. Sorry to back out so late. Hopefully Ed now has a spot and he will be better company. See you on the next go-round.

-dave