Arnot-Roberts Spring Release

I’m in for the Syrah’s and Whites; it’s a no brainier purchase. I say this knowing I shouldn’t be purchasing due to storage space and already having purchased wayyyy too much wine this year. I need to get married; maybe if I have a wife nagging me I’ll cut back.

Tasted through the new wines recently… The Clary Ranch Syrah is absolutely awesome in 2012. Classic N Rhone style Syrah, hitting all of the bacon/olive/game notes while still having plenty of weight. If that is your thing it is not to be missed!

When did the offer letter go out for these? I haven’t received one and have consistently bought from past offerings…

newhere

Looking forward to taking a shot at the 2012 Old Vine White and 2012 Ribolla Gialla, not having tried either one, but willing to take a flyer on each. I think Clary Ranch Syrah as well, maybe next go round I will buy a Cab perhaps I don’t see the price point to quality in them yet I would be curious to hear what others have to say about these single vineyard Cabs. (I did read Galloni notes on them).

I got my email yesterday at 10 AM EDT

Can anyone give pricing info, specifically on the cabs? Ideas on what a new list offering might be?

Thanks,

Howard

My shipping was $49.75 for 9 bottles. I suspect it’s their cost, but they’re easily the highest of the wineries i order direct from.

For the Cabs:
Fellom $90
Bugay $85
Clajeux $85

I don’t buy the Cabs, but mostly because i don’t buy $90 Cali Cab. They sound fantastic from the description and reviews.

I’m new to the AR list and would like to get at least one of the cabs to check out the house style… Any recs on which one will be most approachable relatively early?

I paid $16.75 for shipping for half a case to the Bay Area. This was with Golden State Overnight, UPS was around $26.

$20 to ship two bottles to Oregon.

6 bucks a bottle for a six pack to Chas.
Paid with a smile on my face.
Whites and Clary–no funds or space for the others right now.

This site has been down for the past few days every time I check. Are you guys able to access recently? I emailed Duncan to let him know.

It isn’t the site. It wouldn’t work on my laptop but no prob on my wife’s iPad
(and on my Crapberry)

Must be their wine hoarder filter.

Funny, it isn’t working on my ipad. I’ll try on my iMac later…

I only wish I had the space to hoard these gems!

Okay, I’ve now tried the websites from my iPad, my Wintel work computer, and my iMac - I can’t pull the site up from any of them. My guess is this is a server issue on the AR end. Too bad, as lots of competing offers for my wine $$$ rolling in at the same time…

Ipad works

My first time on the list so went for the Fellom Ranch Cab and the Syrahs. Shipping was c. $6.50 per bottle ground to the East Coast. Not great, but it certainly feels better than paying Sothebys $25 to bring 10 bottles into NYC from their location in New Jersey (presumably with a bunch of other bottles from the same auction in the truck) [swearing.gif]

Any thoughts from folks on drinking windows for these? I picked up a couple of 750s and one mag of each.

Thanks in advance……