Arcadian Classics

Any ideas on shipping costs to Midwest? Soo tempted

In on this one

Sent an email earlier today, no response yet, hoping you all are just busy processing all of the orders… :slight_smile:

Looking forward to trying the Pinot and Syrah!

I just a request to Joelle as well - I also can hardly wait to taste this juice.

Happy to try your wines!

If it is the same as the club shipments I think it is around $8-9/bottle, which seems to be fairly typical these days.

Thanks Frank, you’re a tough critic so coming from you that’s high praise my friend!

It wont be crazy with likely about $30

Not only are these wines great - but so are the kids. Max and Francesca are amazing young people.

:slight_smile:

Ted has known Francesca and Max since they were very little. He truly has watched them mature. He and his lovely bride come out to visit us and we always get together for a meal.

I am in on this one and am very excited to try the wines. Thank you for the offer.

Brad

I bit. Email sent couple hours ago. Their pisoni offering last year was fantastic.

I tried following up on my BD order and both emails bounced back to me.

give them a call on monday.

check the email address you put in. you can use joe@arcadianwinery.com.

Looks as if Joe has a domain name problem. I got an email from him yesterday – and today something bounced back with a domain problem message. [swearing.gif]

emailed on Friday night and still haven’t heard back… any updates?

Kev:

Looks like some folks here had some e-mail kickbacks so I would just follow up with an e-mail to check that they got your order and it was in the works

I placed my order via e-mail to Joelle for the Clos Pepe chard as soon as it hit. Joe called me a couple of hours later for the payment details. Said he was knee deep in orders and was trying to get through them

Every winery on this board I have dealt with has demonstrated their willingness to go overboard on customer satisfaction. Honoring prices, replacing bottles, customizing packs, hitting shipment windows, etc.

One thing these guys and gals don’t have a whole lot of is time.

I’m sure Joe will make the rounds when he has time to finish up the order process.

Same here. I just sent him a PM.

I was the first one to call Friday AM and do not have a confirmation. They are probably just working through everything.