Anyone know anything about 1978 Podere Rocche dei Manzoni Barolo di Valentino Jeroboam?

Hi, I am hoping the experts of WB (or Reddit - crossposting) can tell me something about this bottle, it’s possible value, and any guesses about its health given the photos.

I was able to scrounge up some info on google. As best I can tell, most information on this producer from this vintage is regarding his Barolo reserva. I don’t believe this is a reserva, but it does have the “di Valentina” that is present on the 750ml reservas. It also seems like this vintage + producer is famous (infamous?) for introducing the use of small oak barrels. In other words, the tentative birth of modern barolo.

I expect a bottle this size is pretty difficult to ruin, but I suppose sufficient time at a high enough temp could do it. The Labels look pristine, and the capsule doesn’t appear old (despite the staining), so perhaps this was re-bottled at the producer? Regardless, is the staining on the capsule concerning? I can’t even tell if it’s from leakage. The fill level seems full.

Thanks all.

There is exactly one tasting note in cellartracker, and aaaan encouraging one at that.

1978 Podere Rocche dei Manzoni Barolo Riserva Valentino, Italy, Piedmont, Langhe, Barolo - CellarTracker

I saw that, but its for the riserva. I still take it as a good sign!