Any Wine related Podcasts worth giving a go?

I’ll pile on the I’ll Drink to That bandwagon. It’s a shame Levi hasn’t been picked up by NPR. His podcasts are my favorite on the entire platform.

Thanks. The episodes in my app skipped all over the place. Unsubscribed and re-subscribed and they showed back up.

Thank you to all who said a nice word about the show.

Levi - new podcasts from you are essentially an instant listen. You are doing a great job, and have for a long time. Sustaining a high level is hard. You are doing that.

IDTT newest with David Hirsch is a trip! I highly recommend it, really really good.

Dirty Rowdy Family Wines’ Hardy Wallace is going to host a live tasting online at the end of the month:

From D&R email- "Live Tasting & Webinar 3/31 1-2PM PST

"On 3/31 Hardy will be hosting a live online tasting and Q&A. He will taste and guide you through the Familiar Blanc, Familiar Mourvèdre, and the Semillon. We encourage you to taste along. Note: We will not taste the Especial as only about 10% of the list was able to purchase before it sold out.

“The tasting will be open to those who have purchased the winter wines. We will send out a separate email with a private link to register for the online tasting…”

Dirty & Rowdy Family Wines website:

Yes what a life David has lead, it’s a great listen. The ending will move you. I hope I wasn’t alone.
I can’t imagine why any Berserker would not be listening to Levi’s podcasts. If you are not please give them a try.

IDTT is a treasure and I understand that it’s, at least in part, fan-sponsored.

As with WB and CT, I’ve given an amount equal to my average per-bottle spend annually for as long as I’ve been listening (5 years now).

I encourage all fans to do the same.