Any Berserkers in Raleigh / the Triangle?

I’m curious how many people here are in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill or the surrounding area.

I recently opened a wine shop and tasting/lounge space in Raleigh, and one of the things I’d really like to do is use the space to bring together some of the local wine people who are on WB.

Nothing particularly formal or sales-driven — I’m thinking small tastings, producer or region-focused evenings, blind tastings, maybe some BYOB get-togethers where everyone brings something interesting.

We have a great space for it, and I suspect there are quite a few of us around the Triangle who have never actually met.

If you’re local, say hello here (or send me a PM). It would be great to get a group together and organize the first one.

Duncan

Northwest Raleigh here. Fairly new to the area (since early 2025). Would love to come check out your shop sometime and would definitely be interested in other get togethers.

1 Like