Another Flannery PSA

There are some outrageous caps on those beauties.

1 Like

Yeah, I got a bumper crop of rib cap in this order!

I should have been unpacking a similar looking package two days ago. Instead, the package tracker suggests my Flannery order has been riding around Boise in the back of a truck for the past 2+ days. :rage:

Hope you let Flannerys know right away - theyā€™ve always come to the rescue

Iā€™ve sent an email. They close at 4pm Pacific on Friday for the duration of the weekend, so no way to contact them yesterday before I was sure the shipment wasnā€™t going to arrive.

Ugh, I overlooked this.

Iā€™m guessing there are a few steaks that will arrive on my doorstep tomorrow sometime. Iā€™d be happy to ship them to you. Cheap.

1 Like

If you think of it as extended aging, youā€™re coming out ahead.

Or wind up sick as a dog

Iā€™m willing to allow Todd to take that risk.

Bummer for you. The shipping company dropped it off at Flanneryā€™s warehouse yesterday (after the driver telling them they didnā€™t have the box, lol).

I didnā€™t get any email but I called Flannery to see if there were any Fatherā€™s Day
sales.

There is for hangers and porterhouse steaks.

DAD2024 is the code.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work today.

Hangers, Skirt, Burgers (inc NY Strip burgers!) 25% off

code 4JULY24

1 Like

We just finished off the last of our Hanger, so this is timely.

me too, grabbed some more hangers.

4-24 oz. hangers, 2 lbs steak burger, 2 lbs Kali burgerā€¦should be great 4th grillng!

10 more hangers. Never enough.

2 Likes

Any experience with the outside skirts? Generally speaking, it is my favorite cut of beef, but I canā€™t recall if Iā€™ve ever had Flannery. If I have, itā€™s probably been 15+ years ago. Pretty expensive even with 25% discount, but if they live up to expectations, Iā€™m ok with it.

I used to love the skirts when he could marinate them.
I loved them more than hangers.
Iā€™ll bet these are good, but $58/16ozā€¦ :face_with_spiral_eyes:

For similar price, I bought some library rib eyes to tryā€¦