Another Flannery PSA

Website fixed

My wife LOVES those ribeyes; therefore I LOVE those ribeyes. [cheers.gif]

Good morning - Did anyone try to use the discount code after the website snafu? It doesnā€™t seem to recognize the promotion code ā€˜CARROTSā€™, but perhaps the price is already discounted on the site? I canā€™t quite tell. Thanks!

I just tried using the discount code and it worked for me. The 20% discount was explicit in the order summary on the checkout page.

1 Like

You have to use the discount code in the sales screen and not during checkout. At least that has been my experience.

1 Like

Thanks, Scott and Brian! Iā€™m not sure what bone-headed thing I did, but it worked the third time around.

Thanks for the heads up that the site is working again as I was all out of steak in the freezer.

Ordered some ribeyes and am also trying their flanken for the first time since thereā€™s a chill in the air today and weā€™re entering braising season. Itā€™s a dish that always reminds me of my mom.

Just ordered ribeyes and a couple hangers. The discount definitely works.

Wasnā€™t working for me but Iā€™ve sent an email and am sure they will work it out on Monday ā€¦ I do love dealing with the Flannery team.

1 Like

That flanken was fantastic.

I used home made chicken/pork stock and fresh sage but otherwise followed this recipe:

In the calm before the atmospheric river I grilled Kali Flannery cut with grass-fed, 15% fat Angus. Covered each 1/2 lb burger with local mild Cheddar.

Added Heirloom tomatoes, Balsamic, Port Reyes Blue for an epic meal.

9B90D9AF-F858-47FE-A555-2ACABBBCDBBC.jpeg

A few days ago we made hamburger steaks with the September Adventurous Blend. Outstanding.

Roast sale is openā€¦

Order placed for a prime rib roast and a club roast!

Made a club roast today which was utterly delicious. This will be my new go to.

1 Like

Flannery rib roast was phenomenal last night.
IMG_20211225_082245_338.jpg
IMG_20211225_082245_309.jpg
IMG_20211225_082245_243.jpg

4 Likes

Warning, do not look at pics before lunch!
You cooked it to perfection! drool

Thank you! The credit goes to my husband, but yes he did cook it perfectly!! :slight_smile:

I did the sides this time.

We did a Flannery rack of lamb last night. It was really, truly exceptional. I didnā€™t take a picture ā€“ we ate it too fast.

2011 Allemand Chaillot was the perfect pairing.

Man, that club roast was superb. Didnā€™t have the issue I have sometimes with the edge pieces being tougher. It was all delicious and the leftovers were excellent day 2.