Announcing Chicago Bearserkerfest, May 17-19 w PREPAY INSTRUCTIONS

I’m in

Alrighty!

+1

I’m in.

If there is interest we could do an afternoon blind tasting at Domaine Wines.

So you are for sure doing it NOT on the weekend of the 11th?

Totally up for this.

Do you think we could get a Groupon deal on this?

Definitely in and +1

Does not appear to be so, does it? But the offer for a mini BFest (what might be referred to as an “Festering”) still stands for that weekend, if you are game.

[cheers.gif] [snort.gif]

Daivd Kolin + ,Carlos, Chris +1 (I hope you didn’t mean Landreth) and Salil added.

Carlos, the tasting option or Saturday would be great for those who don’t want to do the Cub game.

And re golf on Sunday, it might be tough to dodge the permanent times in the vicinity of Northbrook, where Jordan lives (I for one don’t want to schlep out to Palatine Hills where prior O/L outings have been held). Usually need to start after 12 or 1PM. Time to do some hunting, I guess.

David— [rofl.gif]

great idea…more fun than a Cubs game anyway!

Understatement alert.

deadhorse

Ha! I’m sure you read his latest screed. I asked Michael about it last night and he was pretty good-natured about it.

If we end up going to his restaurant, I’m sure that he would arrange something interesting, including a special menu if requested.

Better atmosphere too. Wrigley is a dump with the vast majority of the"fans" not paying attention to the game. But, I digress

I am fairly certain the same can be said about the participants in a Berserkers golf outing, but I digress.

[snort.gif]

Sounds like fun!

In.

I don’t think the berserkers pop their collars and say brah a lot though neener

And you are in, Debbie.

Dana has a new job, so we are back in travel mode. Been wanting to do a trip to Chicago, and what better way to get out there than a Berserker Fest.
Mike and Dana are in, pending her discussion on 11/19 with her new boss.

Mike, we’ll call you tentative, for now.