Alpha Omega Winery in a bit of legal trouble

I love this thread.

That’s only because you are part of the entitled old boys’ network.

If you weren’t, you’d see the existential import of the topic and take it ‘seriouser.’

My apologies for posting this in Wine Talk, but I’m going to set the record straight and then I will drop this.

Jan, I don’t owe you an explanation, but I’ll give you one anyway.

The Trump avatar was a crude cartoon drawing that reflected the crudeness of his campaign. It was not intended to be funny. Rather, it was a reflection of my anger that he got elected.

When I realized that someone took offense at my political statement, I was a bit miffed (albeit not greatly) that a grown-up couldn’t handle it. So I decided to find something that a hothouse flower couldn’t object to, pushing the pendulum all the way in the opposite direction. Originally I searched for puppy avatars, but I didn’t find any I liked (shocking, because puppies are freaking adorable) and then I searched for kittens. I started to post about it being a “widdle kitty” (in my head it was said in a baby voice) but figured some idiot wouldn’t understand “widdle” meant “little” and thus it became a “little kitty”.

If you’re still offended, feel free to stick me on ignore. If you want to discuss further, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I consider this matter closed.

__

Now back to your regular programming.

deleted. political

Corey, thanks for clarifying and moving on. I wasn’t offended by anything at all, I know it wasn’t directed at me but just hate reading about a wine thread that I am curious about ( I am a customer of AO) and then it drifts off into something completely different. Cheers everyone!!

Happy, yet painful, shipping week to you! [cheers.gif]