Alpha Omega Winery in a bit of legal trouble

-1 Sophomoric at best/vulgar, offensive at face value

Me too.

I don’t drink…at all ever…just taste …

now this young lady was allegedly exposed to felony behavior that could have gone real badly that evening … the potential for rape was extremely high … the terror that she lived through changed her forever… they better hope they settle out of court because they can lose their license over this … either the FED or State … the actions of the winery, if they are true, are reprehensible and the press on this makes the brand worth less and turns off consumers… maybe they should introduce a new wine called ‘pig’ because this brand has been tainted … the brand is corked in my eyes … surely I am not the only one with morals and compassion for the young lady …

Salute !!!

It was a cartoon of Trump grabbing the statue of liberty. It reflected my mood in the immediate aftermath of the election. I started typing that I do not support men who treat women poorly (referring to Trump), although this isn’t universally true because Bill Clinton was no angel.

At any rate, I hope that my new avatar will be far less controversial, because who doesn’t like a little kitty?

+1. If they settle for anywhere near that neighborhood they need new lawyers.

This is probably the yacht/boat. They say the auction is for 10 guests which sounds reasonable for that sized boat. 24 men plus a few “extras” sounds like it would have been considered overloaded. Maybe the news article needs a little fact checking… or it WAS overloaded.

http://www.sonic.net/~mitv/docs/ROBAuction.pdf

This is a bit hyperbolic, you’re reading way more into it than is actually there.
I’m not saying those things couldn’t have happened, but to insinuate they could starts the overblown frenzie that were in today.

It wasn’t Trump just grabbing Lady Liberty anywhere, the cartoon depicted Trump groping her crotch. Then you replace it with a cute cat in a costume, which would have been fine until you snipped “who doesn’t like a little kitty?”. What’s a coy joke to you is probably very offensive to any women here, and don’t try to deny that you chose that wording for any other reason. By all means, keep the old boy’s network snickering by sneaking in the double entendre about the slang word for a woman’s private parts. Way to demean any female that happens along your post.

Wow – I read Cory’s intent as 100% the opposite, a painful reminder of the conscious decision by a large number of Americans which is openly hostile towards women and other minority groups. That is anything but ‘old boy’s network’.

Don’t get too worked up, folks.

Let’s call the whole yacht scandal a simple ‘pre-cabinet/transition meeting’ and keep the party going.

pepsi

grouphug

How I read it as well -

said the two members of the Old Boy’s Network.

Jan, it’s a pleasure to meet you as well.

If I am correctly understanding what you wrote, then it is okay for Bill Clinton to do this because you like the guy but not okay for Trump because you don’t like him. If so, hypocrite.

Do you have a directory or are you the arbiter?

FWIW, this place was founded on dick and fart jokes so folks are just being inclusive! :slight_smile:

Interesting how you make sweeping observations about people you have never met nor have almost any information about

don’t we have a different forum for this banter to go on in? Settle your differences in there. This forum is about wine talk not politics, not innuendos or passive aggression. Go to the other forum and battle it out. I guess that’s one reason I stay away from there, the negativity spewed takes away from my enjoyment of wine, family and friends. Talk about the subject at hand or move along. Thanks

Yes, this belongs in Offline Planner. But if they’re going to settle it there, we must insist on live streaming video.

I’d just like to know more about this directory. Seems like something I could leverage for the occasional free beer.