All of Us at Wine Berserkers Described on Twitter

Totes got my number, I gotta say.

That’s funny stuff there, I don’t care who you are! Something about the starving Pygmies…

Pretty cool avatar and background but no backbone.

I laughed out loud at a few of them.

Hmmm:
“You know you’ve arrived if you’re listed here.”
“215 followers”

+1. Couldn’t make it past the first 4 or 5. So very tedious.

Whom amongst us has that much perception and wit? [scratch.gif]

Serge?

Il nous faut de l’audace, et encore de l’audace, et toujours de l’audace

Do I understand that you, Mark - are the audacious one???

Nope, ce n’etait pas moi, but the twitterer is very audacious and is perhaps trying to foment a revolution or at least a shitstorm!

[snort.gif]

I was thinking about getting some action, but since I’m wasting my time here I guess I’ll continue thinking about it.

Just when I was starting to think that I know something around here, this guys makes me realize I know bupkis. I don’t know 70% of who he’s talking about. [swoon.gif] [wink.gif]

But Dan, the math says that he only knows what he is talking about 30% of the time so you are good!

I guess he didn’t get his wish list from Ray [cry.gif]

Nah, Serge is a “bring it on” kind of guy which this anonymous twitter is not. My bet is that it is a formers Bereserker but not Serge…

Truth hurts, n’est-ce pas?

What truth is that? I met Ray and tasted all the 2010s. They were great. Ray himself is pretty much WYSIWYG. He is the first to admit his lack of knowledge and his luck. It’s easy to take potshots at someone who had the nerve to do something significant but there is far more jealousy than merit involved.

The rest of us need to see the pix. No selfies. No Carlos Danger fantasy trips.

Melting snowball?