AFWE ban me now, I have purchased Rolland (Ovid)

Well-heeled hipster points for the Tesla. Big points if you’d pedaled.

AFWE-member? Ha!..REVOKED! If mixing is required, maybe just wave the Ovid cork over the glass of Magdelaine. [wink.gif]

RT

And your skinny little arse, the praying mantis! Ha.

Incidentally, I found Rollo’s formula, prized like the formula to coke.

DBCB6352-1167-44F1-A986-A02E7C30FC50.jpeg

Robert-

As one (former) Floridian to another, no ban necessary. I often enjoy well made wines at both ends of the spectrum, appreciating them for what they are. I love a simple muscadet as much as a cali cab. I have never understood the fuss about such preferences in wine - you like what you like. Or maybe I just have no taste buds…

Best,

Greg

Still your fault though, right? neener

Long sleeve shirt and bermuda shorts, looked like you still in Gainesville in the 80s.

I love the multiple, “…Ovid isn’t my style…” and then following up with a purchase.

Nah. Would have had matching, colored socks!

1 Like

I don’t why my eye was immediately drawn to “spermidin”

In my defense, I was there with Alex MacDonald just before going to his place to taste (before I had an allocation). I didn’t want to look like a cheapskate!

Freaking penny loafers with no socks, shorts, and a one size too big polo shirt…

…and by the way Robert, who are you? I’m mean you plus Rolland, I guess opposites attract, what a wide swath you two would cut. Corey better look out!

The great winery tours are the ones that get you to buy wine you don’t even like.

[cheers.gif] Wise move.

Lol true. Like I said, they hooked me at the charging station! My buddy bought four cases. No BS. His favorite winery. I woulda felt like a schlep walking out neked.

And collar popped!

Heck, I still pop that collar.

We all KNEW you looked good
The wine
Not so much
Not french

In this case I’m not sure how many people really won’t like it. It’s a very well made wine in a super friendly style. It’s more an issue of where you want to spend your money. Their setting certainly loosens wallets.

My other impression of Ovid is that you pay a fairly large premium to buy from the winery.

You call that good looking? Please…

That is correct. I just got the invoice. It’s $325 per bottle. Just found it all over the internet for under $300.

But, I do get a fancy wooden box. A post card. A metal book marker. And memories. It was really about the time with my best friend on his birthday weekend and our wives.

And to stick the shank in more,he shipping costs are off the charts.

I love paying more. It tastes better.

PS. Craig is right on the taste. This is not like a Caymuss SS or a Shafer HS, etc.