🍷 Affordable Burgundy is NOT an Oxymoron — It’s BERSERK! Cellar Door Pricing from Maison Harbour — Free Shipping FRA to USA — Chardonnay, Aligoté and Pinot Noir — LETS GO!

Oh Happy BeserkerDay!

An absolute pleasure to be back… our 10th year participating in BerserkDay! Thrilled to have the opportunity to join you all with great offers for our delicious wines to celebrate this sacred day…

As usual, we are keeping it simple …

12 bottle case any mix of the following four wines

for SOLD OUT! (retail 550 EUR)

That works out to $XX a bottle delivered… → From BURGUNDY!

Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2022 | 750ml

Coming from the village of Vinzelles this generous wine draws you in with its presence. Sweet summer peaches, honeycomb, and citrus notes playfully delight the senses. This wine is all about its mineral-driven backbone, seductive texture, and zippy acidity.

Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté 'Les Corveés' 2022 | 750ml

A meticulous vineyard found in the lower slopes of the village of Meursault, ‘Les Corveés’ that delivers. White flowers, honey, and citrus notes jump out of the glass on the nose. This wine is vibrant and zesty bursting with life. Toasty brioche notes give way to fresh citrus, green apple, and a beautiful crisp finish.

Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté 'Les Tilles' 2022 | 750ml

Old vine, the ‘très vieille vigne’ type stuff from a beautiful vineyard located at the border of the villages of Santenay and Chassagne-Montrachet. This refined and elegant wine showcases notes of toasted hazelnut and apricot. The wine is alluring on the palate. Its beautiful freshness is accompanied by notes of stone fruit and citrus. A serious aligoté with a lengthy finish.

Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2022 | 750ml

Coming from a picturesque vineyard perched high in the hills above the Côte de Nuits. The wine reflects its stunning origins. Dark cherries waft from the glass accompanied by notes of sweet licorice. The wine has an elegant freshness. Soft tannins intertwined with juicy red berries make this a wine you keep coming back to, a true delight.

AND we will cover the cost of shipping (sorry no HI, AK, AL, UT). These wines will ship from the Maison Harbour cellars in Burgundy to yours this spring.

To order and secure your case please follow this link to complete your payment and send us your selection. Or shoot us a message, contact@maisonharbour.com!

Order now

Need help choosing? Click here...

Here are a few mixes we thought were fun… click each header to see what that mix includes.
But please feel free to mix as you like. Anything goes!

BerserkerPinot

12 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2022 | 750ml

BerserkerChardonnay

12 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2022 | 750ml

BerserkerAligoté

6 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté ‘Les Corveés’ 2022 | 750ml
6 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté ‘Les Tilles’ 2022 | 750ml

BerserkerMix

4 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2022 | 750ml
4 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2022 | 750ml
2 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté ‘Les Corveés’ 2022 | 750ml
2 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté ‘Les Tilles’ 2022 | 750ml

BerserkerBlanc

6 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2022 | 750ml
3 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté ‘Les Corveés’ 2022 | 750ml
3 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Aligoté ‘Les Tilles’ 2022 | 750ml

BerserkerClassic

6 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2022 | 750ml
6 bottles of Maison Harbour - Bourgogne Chardonnay 2022 | 750ml

Wines are limited and orders will be confirmed when paid…

What other people are saying…

Still reading?! Here’s our story…

Twelve years ago my wife Colleen (Canadian) and I (American) quit our jobs working in finance and moved to Burgundy to stick our feet in some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes we could find.

Our goal with Maison Harbour and our limited production (~2000 cases) wines is to connect directly with people who love wine. BerserkerDay gives us a special opportunity to do just that. We are excited to have the chance to share a few very special wines with you today. So grab a case while they last and try these wines that we put so much more than just our feet into.

Cheers,
Nicholas, Colleen, Jack & Madeleine Harbour

Maison Harbour | Burgundy, France
24 rue Chanson Maldant | Savigny-lès-Beaune 21420

1 Like

Thank you! I’m in for three of each.

2 Likes

Hey Brian! Thank you very much for the order. Great mix! Excited about this vintage.

1 Like

Big thanks to the lurkers out there grabbing cases! Grand merci

Excited for this!

1 Like

Ordered 6 Chardonnay and 6 Pinot Noir

1 Like

We are excited too! Thank you for the order Kenny.

Nice one Robert! BerserkerClassic :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

Having a great day checking out all the crazy offers! Just not enough free shipping to France:interrobang: :fr:

In celebration of this epic day… and a bit of a tradition for Colleen and I, we are getting into one of our favorite past BerserkerDay purchases from @Michael_Sterling … the :sparkles: 2015 Johan Vineyards Pinot Noir :sparkles:

Cheers man!

@Mechenbier :heart: with the ALIGOTÉ

1 Like

Hey my friend, always so good to hear from you and love seeing the family pictures. Looks like everyone is getting big fast! Best of luck today and in the future. Until the next time we meet, cheers!

Sampler case ordered. Cheers!

Thank you Rich. Your support on this epic day is much appreciated.

We are Johan club members. 2015 was excellent and in my opinion, for me, the archetype for the flavor profile I want in domestic pinot.

Couldn’t agree more Kenny. Michael is doing great things over there in Oregon!