60% Off - CHIRON, Black Powder, Brevity - OFFER EXTENDED - $60 3-Packs!

Hello and Happy Berserker Day 15!

My name is Bobby Moy and I am the founder and winemaker at CHIRON (pronounced Shee-RHONE), Black Powder and Brevity. We are a small winery located in the Napa Valley. Our first vintage was 2015 and your continued engagement with us through the years has contributed to our ongoing success.

In addition to my own wines, I am the winemaker for ten other wineries here in Napa Valley. CHIRON is my heart and soul, where I make about 1500 cases per year of 100% varietal and vineyard designate wines. Black Powder is a focus on California red varieties with a focus on fun and value-driven Napa Cabernets. Lastly, Brevity is my Burgundian brand for my Pinot and Chardonnay lots that don’t quite meet the standards of Chiron, but are still REALLY good and a GREAT value. I love all the wines I make, but I am particularly passionate about Grenache. It is my muse. I strive to foster what I feel is the best expression of the site; preferring native fermentations and highly integrated oak. I’m very excited to share these wines with you today!

Welcome Berserkers to BD15 and the offers for CHIRON, Black Powder and Brevity!

UP TO 60% OFF - ALL OFFERS INCLUDE FLAT RATE GROUND SHIPPING OF $30 NO MATTER IF YOU BUY ONE OFFER OR TEN.

IF YOU COME BACK LATER TO ADD ON. JUST PUT IN ANOTHER ORDER. I WILL COMBINE ALL YOUR ORDERS AND REFUND ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.

MUST USE COUPON CODE “BD15” AT CHECKOUT FOR FLAT RATE GROUND SHIPPING

Take a look at the CellarTracker reviews to get a sense of how much folks are enjoying our wines:

BLACK POWDER, CHIRON, BREVITY

Today you will find the offers split into three sections: FUTURES, LIBRARY AND CURRENT RELEASE

PRE-RELEASE FUTURES: The first offers are wines that are not on my websites yet. They are due to be released to my mailing list in March. You guys get first dibs!

3 pack of 2022 Chiron “Mind the Wild” Grenache - ($85 SRP) 50 cases made Regularly $255…offered Today Only @ $149.

• Now, this is how Grenache should taste. From McGah Vineyard in Rutherford. A medium bodied wine with alcohol @ 14.4%. It has incredible spice notes from the 100% wholecluster. The fruit profile is intoxicating. With rhubarb, white pepper, and baking spices in the aromas and flavor. Tannins and acidity give the wine strength and lift. A wine that I could just enjoy all day, every day.
    Click Here to Order $149

3 x 2022 Black Powder Proprietary Red California - ($105 SRP) Offered Today Only @ $60!!!

• A delicious blend of Grenache, Petite Sirah, and Cabernet from my different vineyard sites in California. The Grenach and Petite Sirah come from Lodi, Santa Barbara and Napa. The Cab portion is from Napa and Knights Valley. This is a screaming deal of a wine @ $20 per bottle today!
    Clink Here to Purchase @ $60 a 3 pack

3 x 2021 Black Powder Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - (SRP $165) - Offered Today @ $75!!!

3 x 2021 Chiron Single Vineyard Cabernets - (SRP $450) - Offered Today @ $225

• 1 x 2021 Chiron “Paint of Moonlight” Cabernet - Pelkan Ranch, Knights Valley (50cs made)
  • 1 x 2021 Chiron “Spring Theory” Cabernet - Spring Mountain Vineyard (50cs made)
  • 1 x 2021 Chiron “Sun’s Canvas” Cabernet - Bulldog Vineyard, Oak Knoll (50cs made)
    Click Here to Purchase @ $225 for the 3 pack

3 x Brevity 2022 Pinot Noir - Santa Barbara County - (SRP $114) - Offered Today @ $60!

• These are declassified Chiron barrels from the Rancho Ontiveros Vineyard in the Santa Maria Valley. It is 100% whole cluster goodness. Great freshness, plenty of fruit with complementing pinot fun. Ridiculous QPR @ $20 per bottle.
    Clink Here to Purchase @ $60 a 3 pack

3 x Brevity 2022 Chardonnay - Napa Valley - (SRP $114) - (SRP $126) - Offered Today @ $60!!!

• These are declassified Chiron barrels from an Oak Knoll and Coombsville vineyard. Barrel fermented, no new oak. Clean, bright and simply delicious! Where are you going to find $20 Napa Chardonnay that’s this good?!
    Click Here to Purchase @ $60 a 3 pack

On to some Cellar Selections:

ONLY 3 VERTICALS LEFT - Chiron “Paint of Moonlight” 3 Year Vertical" - 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, Pelkan Ranch Vineyard on the summit of the Mayacamas Mountains in Knights Valley ($150 SRP)
Regularly $465 Today offered @ $249
Back by popular demand!

1 x 2016 CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2017 CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2018 CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
GET IT TODAY @ $249
Click Here to Order your Vertical

Current Release Offers!

ONLY TWO LEFT - 3 x 2019 Black Powder “Oakville” Cabernet- Three Pack - (SRP $285) offered Today Only @ $119
the best priced Oakville Cab in the US @ $119 for a 3 pack
Click Here to Purchase…only 2 six packs left!

3 x 2020 Chiron “Bolide Cuvee” Coombsville Cabernet Sauvignon - ($375 SRP) offered Today Only @ $120.
Click Here to Order

3 x 2020 Chiron “Bolt of Cloth” Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - ($450 SRP) offered Today Only @ $150.
More info on this wine
Click Here to Order

3 x 2019 Chiron “Mountain Reserve” Cabernet Sauvignon - ($275 SRP) offered Today Only @ $149
More info on this wine
Click Here to Order

3 x 2021 Chiron “Nectar Dance” Chardonnay - ($195 SRP) offered Today Only @ $99
More info on this wine
Click Here to Order

3 x 2021 Chiron “Lucid Dream” Pinot Noir - ($195 SRP) offered Today Only @ $99
More info on this wine
Click Here to Order

3 x 2021 Chiron “Unfamiliar Truth” Grenache - ($195 SRP) offered Today Only @ $99
More info on this wine
Click Here to Order

And the FINAL offer:

6 Pack of 2021 Chiron (Non-Cabernets) (SRP $390) offered Today Only @ $175!!!

• 2 x 2021 Chiron “Nectar Dance” Chardonnay
  • 2 x 2021 Chiron “Lucid Dream” Pinot Noir
  • 2 x 2021 Chiron “Unfamiliar Truth” Grenache
    Click Here to Order @ 55%OFF!!!

Lastly, I hold a raffle after the event for everyone who replies to this thread telling the Berserker world how stoked they are on picking up some of these offers. For every order, you get one entry. So, that includes Black Powder and Brevity too! The winner will receive a signed Magnum of Grenache! I will let you all know who won the raffle after the 49ers beat the Lions this Sunday.

MUST USE COUPON CODE “BD15” AT CHECKOUT FOR FLAT RATE GROUND SHIPPING

We have a lot of trouble shipping to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT … if
you live in one of these states and would like our wine please DM me

Orders will be processed within the next week and shipped by our fulfillment center around April 10th. I will send you a reminder the week before shipment. Let me know if any of you need to place a hold at that time. Otherwise, you will be notified upon shipment with a tracking number. PLEASE use a BUSINESS address if at all possible.

I can’t thank Todd and the rest of the Cru enough for creating a rich community of wine lovers that has thrived for the last 15 years!
Holler at me if you have any issues with ordering: bobby@chiron.wine c:805.215.8283

2 Likes

Happy to see you back here this year, Bobby. For those who don’t know, Bobby is a great guy and his wines are terrific. I just placed an order for a three-pack of the 2019 Mountain Reserve, as I’ve been very interested to try that.

Hope you have a busy two days, Bobby!

Andy

1 Like

Awesome Andrew! The “Mountain Reserve” is a great wine. Always great to hear from you bud! Thank you for the continued support sir!

In for a dozen Bobby! Gread deals on great wines! Love your Unfamiliar Truth! Trying some of your Brevity PN and Black Powder red blend too.

1 Like

Thanks for the continued support Scott! That’s a great selection for a mixed case. Happy Berserking!

1 Like

In for some mixed reds. Go Lions!

1 Like

In for 4 3-packs. Great wines!

This is a no-brainer. The only thinking required is deciding among the amazing selections.
Bobby has a real enthusiasm for Grenache, and it comes through in the wines. Happy to grab some of the Grenache bottlings this year.

1 Like

Thanks Larry! Looking forward to seeing you at the winery sir! I can’t wait to hear about your Semillon! Happy Berserking

Thanks Nate! #1 Ambassador! Happy Berserking!

2 Likes

Thanks Andrew! Going to be an epic game.

In for a 6-pk, Proprietary Red & BP Cab, the cabs are really good, what a deal!

Order in! Thanks Bobby!

Excellent wines all around

Rick is in for another round of Berserking! Thanks for the order!

You’ll be stoked on those SV Cabs Paul. Thanks for the order and glad to see you back for the third year in a row of purchasing “Paint of Moonlight”!

In for a trio of Black Powder & a trio of Mountain Reserve. thanks!

My first purchase after joining the site! Payment processing was hanging so had to call the Big Guy to personally put it through. Thanks for the customer service. I look forward to quaffing these. LOL

1 Like

Stocking up on some awesome Cabs Paul? Thanks again for coming back for another BD!

Anytime William! You’ve got my direct line for any future questions on these wines. Thanks for the order!