50% off vinguardvalise

Do these have a strap inside to hold clothes down?

VinGarde Valise must be hurting from lack of travel and has another huge discount on offer. All carriers reduced to $125 and all extra inserts $10. Details from their email:

To Redeem Offer:

Add suitcases to cart and then apply one of the Special Promotional Codes below:

Grande125 for Grande 12-bottle Wine Suitcase purchases.
Petite125 for Petite 8-bottle Wine Suitcase purchases.
Piccolo125 for Piccolo 5-bottle Wine Suitcase purchases.

No Promo code needed for inserts and wine chiller sheets.

Please note, offer cannot be combined with other offers. Only one discount code can be used per checkout. You can add several of the same suitcase model to the cart and apply one discount code to receive each suitcase for $125/125ā‚¬. Please place separate orders per suitcase model. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. Free ground shipping available to select destinations.

Great deal!
Thanks for posting.

Great replacement for our Wine Check we bought at Chimney Rock many years ago. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, thanks for posting!

Strongly considering a third oneā€¦

Does anyone know of a current code? Thanks!

Currently all suitcases are $125. See comment #42 for codes

For those that have one of these, of any wine suitcase for that matter, what is the advantage of using the suitcase over boxing up the wine? I do not own one but have been on the fence. What do you like about the suitcase over a box/ shipper?

I usually take 6-12 bottles on trips and I always just pack in a styrofoam shipper (always plenty laying around) and throw it away prior to the return trip. Never had a broken bottle and it eliminates one more piece of luggage on return.

When youā€™re flying somewhere itā€™s a lot easier to deal with a wheeled piece of luggage than a box. Even with something like The Wine Check, itā€™s still pretty unwieldy to take around.

Also, you can easily split the VGV into half wine and half regular luggage by removing some foam inserts. So you get one piece of luggage for transporting both wine and clothing.

I just generally donā€™t trust airlines with shippers. Iā€™ve had way too many occasions of bottles arriving broken with shippers. Never had that issue with my Vingardes.

I use it predominantly when I travel between the US and Brazil. Brazilā€™s high duty taxes make pretty much any wine ridiculously expensive. So every trip I usually bring along 12-24 wines to stock up the cellar.

Its also a big time saver to me. In GRU checked oversized luggage is handled separately and sent to a different location to be picked up. This way the bags arrive sooner and i can get out quicker. Since it also looks like any other bag, it makes is way less likely that Brazilian customs will pull me aside to do a ā€œrandomā€ screening. Happened pretty often with the shippers.

Thatā€™s why I made the switch as well. I had two Wine Checks and while they are better than just styro boxes alone it was still a pain to wheel them around. Not so with the VGVs. Have two and I love them.

Got the big one as a gift.

For me, the big advantages seem to be:

1. Use with Champagne
  2. Hopefully one less bag if I just use on side for wine and the other for clothes.

I also have used styro shippers for years, used to bring empties over to Italy and France and bring back 2-3 full ones at times. Literally for 20 years, never a broken bottle. But Champagne was always a challenge. In any case, a lovely gift and made the decision for me.

code CT60 worked for me today : )

All suitcases $115 for today only. Offer text below:

To Redeem Offer:

Add suitcases to cart and then apply one of the Special Promotional Codes below:

Grande115 for Grande 12-bottle Wine Suitcase and Biergardevaliseā„¢ purchases.
Petite115 for Petite 8-bottle Wine Suitcase purchases.

This offer is only available on vingardevalise.com. Please note, this offer cannot be combined with other offers, including the Complimentary Wine Offer. Only one discount code can be used per checkout.

You can add several of the same suitcase model to the cart and apply one discount code to receive each suitcase for $115. Please place separate orders per suitcase model.

Free ground shipping available within the contiguous United States. Offer start date: January 18, 2021 11:00 AM EST. Previous orders will not be refunded to receive this promotional offer. Refunds in the amount of the discount will not be given if the discount code is not applied at checkout.

Offer ends January 18, 2021, 11:59 PM EST, while supplies last. There will be no backorders or rainchecks. The offer cannot be redeemed after January 18, 2021, 11:59 PM EST.

All of the suitcase products are on sale today for $115. Great deal for others like me who have still be holding out.

Thanks! We have been considering getting a wine travel case, and this deal seems great - over 1/2 off. Just bought one!

We bought ours ate a previous 50% off sale during the pandemic, so havenā€™t used it yet. We DID pick up extra interchangeable magnum inserts for next to nothing at a recent sale. Cant wait for the opportunity to finally use this!!!

Bought one last sale. Obviously havenā€™t used it yet, but itā€™s a quality case. Can double as just a nice suitcase as well if you want to use it that way.

Ok Iā€™m in. Sold out of the grande magnum inserts. Will be on the lookout for them later.